Peep the new track 'Stop With the Twitching!'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
Stop trying to make your voice sound deeper.

The screaming shit in the beginning was wack.

No one cares if you got crossworm to talk on your song, his beat was ok.

Invest in a better microphone, or mix better

Improve your flow, dont even try to do that fast rap shit like the first verse

Im aware of the ubetoo payout, so i exited the song a second before end

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
learn to spell you stupid fuck
I rarely make such mistakes. Its cute that its all you could find to hate on.

As far as Tim goes, I didn't make my voice deeper, if anything I bring it up a pitch cuz it makes it more hype and higher energy for a more solid recording. Nice try tho. Shit wasn't even fast, I have other shit that's a hell of a lot faster. Again, good try. Lastly, the problem isn't the mic or the mixing, its the acoustics of the room I record in.

Thanks for checkin' it out fellas. Anyone else?

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Not bad. Your doing your own thing. Need to work on your flow. Your mic presence is pretty good. The quality of your mic isn't too bad either. Just mess with your levels and the way you mix. You can add more to a song with backing vocals and shit. The hook sounds a lot like the verses. Just keep doing your thing.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Not bad. Your doing your own thing. Need to work on your flow. Your mic presence is pretty good. The quality of your mic isn't too bad either. Just mess with your levels and the way you mix. You can add more to a song with backing vocals and shit. The hook sounds a lot like the verses. Just keep doing your thing.
Thanks for peepin', my hooks are still rusty for sure, not my strong point.

Thanks. I know as well as anybody its far from flawless. Its not the final version either. Album version will be greatly improved.

reminds me of q strange at the start. good shit gil
Thanks Skep.