*PEEP*: SharkCityPitbulls.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
the pitbull game is growing bigger and bigger daily. my cousin has created his own blood line a couple years ago called Shark Line. since then he has breeded with the best pitbulls around. his latest breed is going to indroduce the pit game to the NEXT LEVEL of the bully american pit bull terrier. he sells pits every time his female drops so if you are interested in purchasing a pup or breeding with Shark Line his contact number is on his website. he treats his customers like family so holla for any reasons or questions you may have.

SharkCityPitbulls.com.. Hated by most, Loved by few, Respected by all.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
Likwid said:
Graphic looks wack! No offense....
yea graphics are wack he handles the site himself. hes a rookie in the web shit but the website isnt for graphics but to promote his blood line and unless you dont want to hook him up with some other shit dont hate just appreciate homie. and for all that negative shit dont even waste your time clickin on his site youll probablly be better off buying a poodle anyways.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BUTCHER 206 said:
i personally cant stand pitbulls because almost all of the owners use them to intimidate people and perpetuate a negative image of them. plus ive had at least 10 instances in my life where a dumb ass pitbull would charge at me or try to bite me if they could. they are the only breed of dog that has actually tried to attack me FOR NO FUCKING REASON. but thats cause of bad owners. they are actually very good dogs if you TRULY know how to train and handle a dog. and i mean you gotta know your shit...

I actually agree with this,

Its Sad that so many of em are brought up abused and are taught to hate and attack.... also, im sure, most of these dogs sold will go to homes where they are taught to be like that, i love pits, but ive seen so many stupid owners, I aint knockin u or ur hustle, im just disappointed theres so many fucking idiots who abuse these dogs, treat them like shit, teach them hate, then complain when laws are being brought up to ban em, when they are the 1s who are responsible for the laws in the 1st place...

anyways just my .02

May 12, 2002
Most of those dogs on there, actually all that I saw are breed for looks and size. Alot of the game is out of them that way and they are generally much more calm then your true APBT. Some people like these dogs a lot, I just cant get into them. My buddy breeds Blues and he sells them like hotcakes.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
N*Sane said:
yea graphics are wack he handles the site himself. hes a rookie in the web shit but the website isnt for graphics but to promote his blood line and unless you dont want to hook him up with some other shit dont hate just appreciate homie. and for all that negative shit dont even waste your time clickin on his site youll probablly be better off buying a poodle anyways.

Theres no hate, just stating the obvious. The graphics suck balls hard like.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ i can get u 1 lol, u know i can get any reptile :)

yee

oh
and
i
would
suggest
getting
a
pitbull
from
the
animal