PEEP IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
my names brandon fuckers lol but im not that brandon and no i'm not packin an infrared beam. and if you're g's make up a name do something!

Feb 23, 2004
the way you haterz lookin at me, who you be, what you see? you think you know me sucka, maybe i shot one of your homiez! well keep on lookin with your mean mug and imma reach to my waist line and greet ya with heavy heat, come on up keep your eyes off me (thats right) i holler west twomp (Y-O-C) Scraps die, northern cali is my place of birth since i was conceived been to hell and back twice with dead homiez i grieve....woodie tight shit there!

Oct 24, 2004
damn, these are just freestyle man. i fucked up. im just gettin blown sippen 40s, spitten. well keep the criticism comin, good or bad. this is recorded just on my computer, not a soundproof

Mar 19, 2006
hmm funny everyone posting on this board is here for nearly the same reason. they are fans of ECCR and their music. i aint no dick rider but think before you speak!

stop your e-bangin'!
HAHA. YOUR SIG AND AVATAR PROVE OTHERWISE. YOU'RE A WHITE BOY FROM MN. WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY RELATE TO WITH WOODIE, OTHER THAN BEING WHITE. CAUSE I'M FOR SURE IT AIN'T THE LYRICS.

Mar 19, 2006
LOL IGNORE DAT FAG,HE AINT EVEN A NORTENO LIL B1TCH STUDDERS WHEN U ASK HIM WHERE HE FROM
HOW COULD I POSSIBLY STUDDER WHEN I'M TYPING. THINK ABOUT THAT ONE YOUNGSTA. PINCHE LEVA FUCKTARD!!!! GET AT ME AFTER YOU MEET UP WITH BIG RU AND GET MOPPED UP. HE ALREADY GAVE YOU HIS ADDRESS AND NAME. SO CUT THE CHIT CHAT ON DA NET AND GET AT HIM YOUNGSTA.