peep game.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2004
another scrap event up north.... i was lookin at hoes on cpixel and this hoe http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?person=Lady_Laughter&rv=1 had some shit on her thang about some shit in petaluma..... heres tha info for those that care haha ----SNAPPER, MR. SHADOW, OG SPANISH FLY, YOUNGSTER, KNIGHTOWL COMMING SOON TO DA BAY AREA WITH SPECIAL GUEST APPERANCES FROM: THE MADDGLOCK CLICK, SICC 2 SICC GANGSTERS AND MACKS. THIS SUMMER'S BBQ Y CONCERT JULY 25. 04 LOKATION: 1949 ADOBE ROAD PETALUMA, CA INFO LINES: (415)577-8820 (707)843-9743 ---------------------------------------------------------

thats some ssquare shit yall should go down south and promote donno anyways latez

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
ya well ive seen this before. AINT ANYONE GONNA DO SHIT EXCEPT SAY "FUCK THAT LETS GO AND FUCK THEM UP"MAN YADAYADA YADA .THE REASON WHY SO MANY RATS ARE INFESTING OUR STREETS IS CAUSE WE LET EM.

Jun 25, 2004
What sh** like this goes on in Northern Cali. I thought the North of Cali belong to ENE'$. I would think the south side fools would ride on Woodie if he tried that, so why does'nt the North ride on this concert?

C

CCCUser925

damn homie..you beat me to the punch.....i posted that shit too like 5 mins ago...

Jun 5, 2004
its called "petaluma adobe rd., petaluma, ca.
SANTA ROSA DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PETALUMA. they already had some scraps play at the pheniox before, this shits probably true. that shit aint our problem. but theirs a barbeque, thats outside and something might go down, i aint gonna go, fuck that. anybody know if this is true: i heard mr. shadow lives in petaluma., and i heard kid frost was originally from windsor.

Jun 5, 2004
maybe theirs gangstas in novato. if their in petalama, they could be anywhere. and yea theirs scraps in cloverdale and calistoga and sabastapol healdsburg and shit you would never expect
plus this shit is gonna be a joke the scrap rappers are gonna be like what the fuck is that shit in the crowd, wanabe ass muthafuckas waving their hands.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
PAPAUPTON said:
NOVATO IS MORE SQUARED OUT THAN PETALUMA DUMMY. I AINT TRYIN TO STICK UP FOR PETALUMA BUT NOVATO HOMIE? HOW ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A COMMENT?

who are u callin dummy, and what u tryin to tell me? Im not sayin ANYTHING about Novato. we have like 4 "gangstas" in my town, and they cant even decide what they are, wearin red but claimin "duece mob." read my fuckin location. dont try to talk some shit like u think im talkin shit. i've been in Novato for 10 years, and Petaluma is worse than Novato...it has its true gangstas, but what im sayin is, if u can read between the lines, is if they were performin anywhere, Santa Rosa, Redwood City, San Jose, lol, they'd be dead. Im gonna make a comment, cuz i know about Petaluma. im up there networkin all the time. Trust me, i could give a fuck about Novato. I know ur from cali, but dont try to talk to me about Novato.

Dec 17, 2002
rose town ryda said:
its called "petaluma adobe rd., petaluma, ca.
SANTA ROSA DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PETALUMA. they already had some scraps play at the pheniox before, this shits probably true. that shit aint our problem. but theirs a barbeque, thats outside and something might go down, i aint gonna go, fuck that. anybody know if this is true: i heard mr. shadow lives in petaluma., and i heard kid frost was originally from windsor.

^ I'm tellin you these youngsters need to be educated.

Apr 6, 2004
fuck most $urenos up here R fake as fuck, they ain't even lived in LA N doubtfuly born there.
If U ask me one problem is Nortenos doing the same as $urenos, dissin' farm workers N all the mexicans from Mexico. Instead of dissin em, educated them, cuz surenos dwn $outh N them ain't rollin' 2gether

May 29, 2004
yo this is how ima put it any sj enes wanna roll deep ? ima go ,park my bucket in a safe place, bump savages, fuck up some scraps, hit up the taco trucks then celebrate by gettin drunk.if my mission is done ryte.