PEEP FEDERATION WHOLE ALBUM ON MYSPACE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm not with the no melody type random ass sound beats.. especially when rick rock is so got damn musical... couple of them are real nice tho... the rest just a bunch of racket

Oct 21, 2006
its gotta lotta slappers. i heard most of them already. i dont really like the feds, decent for the club but that's about it. im glad they put so much time into the album, yeah all the songs been out for a while, but you never really had a chance to buy em.

Oct 3, 2005
i am not sure about it yet. sounds dope, but we'll see when the full version drops. i like 'college girl' just cuz goldy brings up CSM, ugh my alma mater! i played on CSM's championship baseball teams 01-03, also reminded me of Chico where i got my degree...they definitely hit the right topic

Aug 16, 2002
for real i ain knoccin em at all i loved doonie and rick in cosmic slop shop but this shit here...i dont see what all the excitment is about i can name 50 rappers who would benefit more from a rick rock beat!

Jan 5, 2006
Grippy said:
i am not sure about it yet. sounds dope, but we'll see when the full version drops. i like 'college girl' just cuz goldy brings up CSM, ugh my alma mater! i played on CSM's championship baseball teams 01-03, also reminded me of Chico where i got my degree...they definitely hit the right topic
foreals? i remember hearing csm too. We got a dope ass baseball field now, actually all of our fields are dope.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Rick Rock need to get them beats blessed wit some real spits...

only reason i'd buy this shit is coz of the production...otherwise they aint sayin nothin'

Aug 25, 2005
i love the first album...but this one is just bland. i think there are 4 tracks I haven't heard yet, none of which caught my ear.

The beats are racket as the one poster said...nothing like "You Might See Me" or "We Ride" like off the first album...none of the songs are catchy. and it hella sucks they couldn't get "stunna shades at night" on the album...

"we on yo line" shoulda been used for a soundtrack or compilation or something, don't like rock influenced beats so "black roses" is just noise to me

edit:
actually on skimming it again...my low grade for this album is mostly because of hearing everything before. i still love "my rims" and "fly away" and "18 dummy"...

still probably gonna cop it, and let it soak in...when the first album came out, i wasn't gonna cop it then i had an extra tower records card so i copped it and was hella glad I did, still gets spins i love that album...so hopefully this one will grow on me too

edit2:
i think the federation's main problem is there is hardly any middleground...it's either GET HYPHY GOGOGOGOGO!!! or some depressing ass slow church music...they need to just do some regular energy tracks sometimes...like "you might see me" off the first album which is probably 90% of people's favorite track off the first album