PDM going out on tour with Twiztid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
even tho i yet havent heard PDM to make my judgement on there shit. this show is gonna lemme kno what their sounds like. thanks for the info. on the twiztid show too.

Oct 9, 2002
yea i can understand the who cares about a new twiztid song or soem shit like that...

but you gotta remember this isnt a Tech N9ne forum it is a Strange Music forum and PDM is a strange artist like it or not.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
mizzouplaya said:
yea i can understand the who cares about a new twiztid song or soem shit like that...

but you gotta remember this isnt a Tech N9ne forum it is a Strange Music forum and PDM is a strange artist like it or not.

oh but best believe if the post had been "empire going on tour with _______" he would have had to wipe the jizz off his screen just so he could reply first with "ARE THEY COMING TO KC?"

Mar 31, 2005
I don't know if anyone cares, but I think Project Deadman should be signed on Psychopathic Records since that is more of his style. Every other artist on Strange Music is either a Rap/ and or R&B artist, so he just doesn't fit in very well. But to get back on topic, this tour should be pretty dope! :)

Jun 23, 2003
TheRipMasta said:
I don't know if anyone cares, but I think Project Deadman should be signed on Psychopathic Records since that is more of his style. Every other artist on Strange Music is either a Rap/ and or R&B artist, so he just doesn't fit in very well. But to get back on topic, this tour should be pretty dope! :)

I couldn't agree with you more. I DO wish King Gordy the best success ever though. He is bad ass. And his label gave me hella shit for free. I don't know anybody who has "the pain" on 12" vinyl besides me. I am starting to not feel such bitterness toward artist of ICP's style such as twiztid and pdm. I won't listen to it but i'm not as interested anymore in letting their fans know how shitty their make-up covered artist sound. However I will never like ICP. They are horrible and are band from any stereo in my house and any vehicle I ride in. If someone is wearing an ICP shirt, Fag! or Pussy! will get yelled out the car window regardless of any reprocussions that a ICP fan might do. I'm still waiting for the day that an ICP fan defends themselves. The other day there was an www.azjuggalos.com gathering at the park. What a sausage fest that was! There was like three fat chicks and a bunch of dudes baking in the 110 degree heat. No bar-b-q or nothing. They are some broke ass individuals! lol

Sep 16, 2002
cool, so does this mean that Mike E. Clark and Alex Abiss (Psychopathic's CEO) no longer have any problems with each other??? All in all, I'm loving this because Twiztid has better rap skills than ICP.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
azryda420 said:
If someone is wearing an ICP shirt, Fag! or Pussy! will get yelled out the car window regardless of any reprocussions that a ICP fan might do.
Yeah, because that's sooo mature!

azryda420 said:
What a sausage fest that was! There was like three fat chicks
Honestly, I don't like ICP either, BUT I donno what's wrong with Az, but there was a gathering at the Hilton a few weeks back here and there were NOTHING but HOT-ASS chics...

And as far as PDM being on Psychopathic, I think they are GREAT for the vision that Tech and Trav have for Strange. If you know me, you know of the horror my sister, best friend and I experienced during the PDM performance in Columbia, BUT... I've never knocked Strange for signing them, I think it's a great business move!

Mar 31, 2005
Slither said:
And as far as PDM being on Psychopathic, I think they are GREAT for the vision that Tech and Trav have for Strange.I've never knocked Strange for signing them, I think it's a great business move!
Do you have any idea how many records PDM has sold? Just curious, because not to be rude to Strange Music at all, but I haven't ever in my life as of yet met anyone that likes Project DeadMan. But myself and all of my ladies and homies love Tech N9ne!! So personally I would have to say it's a good business move as far as variety and different fanbases go.. I'm sure most of the Juggalos would get into his style.. I never said it was a bad business move either, I just thought he would fit in better with Psychopathic Records, thats all.

Edit: And yes there are hot juggalo's, they are just hard to find! :eek:

Jan 28, 2005

if anybody cares, KING GORDY just joined up with Project Deadman.

King Gordy was chillin at the bar during the show in Mt Clemens, and he told me that information. Then at the end of the show, Tech gave props to KG and told everyone that he just signed him onto Project Deadman

Im assuming that means there is a new PDM album in the works...

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
im not going to talk shit on pdm cause i have never listened to them. i dont like twiztid or icp at all, but i dont see the point of every one on here spending so much time talking shit on them. i wont knock travis for signing them if they are making him money. shit, im sure hed sign any one that was raking in dough. you can hate pdm or twiztid as much as you want but just because you post up that you hate them doesnt mean that their fans are going to be like, "yeah, i guess i dont like them no more either". i just read the thread because it had a lot of responses, but if you dont like pdm or twiztid and you see a post that says "pdm on tour with twiztid", you should just shake your head, and go to another post