Paypal problem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2006
This guy did a charge back on an item that he bought from me. I should him the tracking number and everything and he is still insisting that he never got the item. Are my chances of winning this charge back good because i gave paypal the delivery confirmation number? Should that be all that they need?

Oct 15, 2004
yeah i got got before. pay pal ain't always to friendly to the sellers. who was this so we know to avoid this person. what did they get you for?

Jun 21, 2005
As long as you provide a tracking number, you're good to go. Also for international shipping always keep the customs form tracking number AND the receipt that shows the address to where you sent it. As long as you provide that to paypal, they know you actually shipped out the item.

Feb 1, 2009
Some cat from Italy got me like that also. It was for a og copy of yoc influenced, $85 plus shipping....Paypal didnt do shit, even with a registered mail.FUCKED UP!!

May 10, 2002
I happened to me the same, few years ago, with a guy on this board, from finland I believe, dont remember his name tho... I lost about 90$...