Pay Roll Da Pimp hatin on Ice-T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I dont know T's credentials so I cant speak on it...then again, I could really careless if Ice T is a real pimp or not...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Payroll needs to make a new movie review cause if not the same 2 videos are gonna continue to get posted

my favorite part is the end

Ron Isley

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
dude kinda sounds like ice-t. hes definitly a hater tho. if he duznt like him why duz he go look at his myspace n shit. prolly hatin under his breath while he lookin at the pics.

Mar 3, 2008
Yeah he was a little to mad at Ice. I don't think Ice T is a real pimp either. He would be a dummy to be on sunset trying to crack bitches. (ha) Although I can feel suga free doing it because they on two totally different pages of success. Anyway its none of payroll business, even though Payroll a real pimp some other "real" pimps will say what the fuck he doing with a radioshow,youtube and on myspace if he a real pimp??. I know a pimp who won't even let his bitches get no online money cause he said it makes them lazy. So to each his own but you should keep your opinion to yourself and payroll was too heated which kinda = hate, cos honestly Ice T's hollywood pimpin verses payrolls "real pimping" Ice T will win even if he looses his bitches faster he could recop faster just being who he is.

May 30, 2006
homie - payroll is the real shit 100%.

he right about what he sayin to ICE-T.

& i like ICE-T, but real is real.

ICE is an entertainer.
PAYROLL really pimp.
Payroll is fuckin pedophile & been hating on Ice-T, Don Jaun & Pimpin Ken. Dude is a sucka. He was going around dry snitching on Pimpin Ken saying that Ken be selling dope.

I think he still on the run cuz he be fucking with 14 year olds. Tariq Nasheed aired dude out hella bad. Pimpin Ken roasted dude hella bad on the Mr. Riggla show too. Check the archives on mrrigglashow.com

U cool Freaks so I'm giving u the real about Payroll.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
shit was pretty funny but dude was dwellin on it like crazy.. but dude sounds familiar.. i saw some documentary on TV about pimps last year and i think he was in it. what is the name of that documentary?

May 30, 2006
I forgot. U just gotta check. Pimpin Ken was on ther twice. It was back in 2006 so check that shit. If u can post the link to the interview. Pimpin Ken had me rolling. I wish I could find the link to the show King Flex did clowning Payroll. Tariq was like "that nigga tryed 2 get me to snitch on his show". LOL. Go to macklessonsradio.com & find the episode. He has a a gang of shows so it might take awhile but its more then worth it once u hear the show.

Mar 3, 2008
Tariq the truth too he one of the main reasons the chick with the pretty eyes got threw out of destiny child. She posed on his pimp book while being a member of destiny child.