Paulo Filho Says Dana White Is Scared To Put Him In UFC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
The following is an interview with Paulo Filho from a Brazilian website. The interview has been roughly translated to english.

UFC, Pride FC e WEC

Dana White have been saying out there that i'm not interesting for UFC right now, he's going to keep me in Pride. I think he is scared that i beat his fighters, except for Anderson Silva. They wanna rebuilt Rich Franklin, Yushin okami sucks and almost caught him, if i was there, Franklin would get whooped. They don't like brazilians, but they can't hind, Anderson and I will rule UFC and Pride FC for a long time.

Joe Doerksen and problems with weight

He wants do decide the fight standing? Ok, it's what he says, let's see if he can actually do it. I can say that i'm blond and blue eyes, but it'll only what i'm saying. I'm going to answer through the best way possible, into the octagon, fighting like i always did. I'm 93kg and i'm working to cut weight. Actually i'm a heavy weight, to have an idea, however i'm only 1,72 cm, my shoes number are 44 (i don't know the amercian size, but it's f***ing large) and clothes number are 46 (same thing about the shoes). I have to lost too much to make the weight, but i'm cool with that because i don't have to face friends like Ricardo Arona in the 93kg division

Denying the rumors about his training with Rickson

It's good talk about this, a lot of bullshit have been talked out there, if he heard the way like they're are talking, my situation with him would be ruined. Rickson came to help me, nobody watched the training. He adjusted my game, like "that's good, that's not", there was no big deal. For exemplo, when i was on his back he teach me some things that i was doing wrong, when he was on my back, i simply couldn't even move.