PAUL WALL+SKATTERMAN & SNUG BRIM+JAY BARZ @ EL CORAZON IN SEATTLE TUES. SEPT. 9TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
Well, any word on when the Strange Music tour starts and ends? tour dates something gotta come up soon, Tech said in an interview he's not getting a break til December and Strange noize 2 only got about 4 or 5 shows left.

Nov 14, 2002
That was a large part of Snug's "we are the shit" argument, but I can't find the cd in a single record store and now there's no Wall tour.

So that's basically the same as a dude selling 20 verses and cd's out of his car.

Sep 1, 2006
That was a large part of Snug's "we are the shit" argument, but I can't find the cd in a single record store and now there's no Wall tour.

So that's basically the same as a dude selling 20 verses and cd's out of his car.
The have the c.d. at fucking Best Buy. If you don't like them, and are going to talk shit atleast get your facts straight. They will be on tour in the next couple of months.

Nov 14, 2002
The have the c.d. at fucking Best Buy. If you don't like them, and are going to talk shit atleast get your facts straight. They will be on tour in the next couple of months.
I didn't realize you were in the car with me when I went to two different best buy's and an FYE to find the album.... Now you can go ahead and try and tell me that they were sold out, and I'll piss on my keyboard as a reply. You're in KC idiot, they probably have that cd on the counter at 7-11.

And make sure to let em know how you feel face to face.
If they were so sensitive to people not enjoying their music that I should be worried about saying "Your music does not appeal to me in the least", then they wouldn't be able to go to the store to buy a pack of smokes without getting into a fight. You can have the #1 single and album out, and the majority of the world will still not like your music.

Sep 11, 2002
I didn't realize you were in the car with me when I went to two different best buy's and an FYE to find the album.... Now you can go ahead and try and tell me that they were sold out, and I'll piss on my keyboard as a reply. You're in KC idiot, they probably have that cd on the counter at 7-11.
WAIT WTF...u went out to look for the cd? hopefully not to purchase...just to look perhaps?