Paul Law songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
How many songs has Paul Law released? Any albums? Can only find 3 songs all classics - fucked up day, spend the night and the worst

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I'm a fan of his too but not too sure if he actually released anything other than the few feature's he did in the time of being associated with MidWestside... he had two or so feature spots and a solo from memory on Hood II Hood put out by Don Juan and another few feature spots on another compilation I have on my HDD in storage...

Jan 27, 2006
I'm a fan of his too but not too sure if he actually released anything other than the few feature's he did in the time of being associated with MidWestside... he had two or so feature spots and a solo from memory on Hood II Hood put out by Don Juan and another few feature spots on another compilation I have on my HDD in storage...
What solo track on Hood II Hood? He's not mentioned in the credits?
Don Juan & Mizery Presents - Hood 2 Hood Compilation Pt.1: CDs | Rap Music Guide

I'd like to hear those other tracks, if you can dig them up or point us in the right direction?

Thanks maine

Last edited: