Patriot act Banking double standard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Im sure you all know they just enacted this new banking system in which there is very little to no time from the time your check is recieved to the time it is "verified" by the bank. This means if you write the check monday with insufficient funds and get payed wednesday hopeing that your account will be updated by the time the check clears you will end up paying aprox. 30.00 in overdraft charges. This is supposed to be because of september 11, 2001 to protect us from a catastrophy involving air/truck transport of mail. Now they can scan it into the computer and email the image. This sounds like bullshit to me, another way for banks to gank. The thing that really pissed me off about this whole situation is that along with this new obligation on your part the banks "DO NOT HAVE TO CLEAR CHECKS ANY FASTER" Thats right they can still make you hold your nutts for as long as they want with no obligation to inform you of when the check you deposit is available for withdrawl. This in my opinion has nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with the real objective of the patriot act which is to subjugate the masses in the interest of big business.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
typical liberal bullshit.

'I DONT GET PAID UNTIL WEDNESDAY, BUT I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND MY BANK ACT AS A CREDIT LENDING INSTITUTION ON DEMAND SO I CAN SPEND THE MONEY BEFORE I ACTUALLY HAVE IT"

BUDGET YOUR FUCKING MONEY ASSHOLE. SUBJUGATE THE MASSES? SOUNDS LIKE THE MASSES NEED EDUCATION AND DISCIPLINE, IF SO THEY WOULDNT BE SUBJECTED TO SHIT WOULD THEY? THEY WOULD HAVE MONEY ON WEDNESDAY HUH?

Jan 9, 2004
While I agree with Phil for the most part about responsibly budgeting (even though he had to attack someone like a little bitch), I have to say it was a copout that the banks dont have to move any faster to clear checks written to a person. Things should be on a level playing field.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ill agree with you tokztli on your final point. if they can clear a check that fast one way it can work the other and should.

Sep 28, 2002
phil said:
typical liberal bullshit.

'I DONT GET PAID UNTIL WEDNESDAY, BUT I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND MY BANK ACT AS A CREDIT LENDING INSTITUTION ON DEMAND SO I CAN SPEND THE MONEY BEFORE I ACTUALLY HAVE IT"

BUDGET YOUR FUCKING MONEY ASSHOLE. SUBJUGATE THE MASSES? SOUNDS LIKE THE MASSES NEED EDUCATION AND DISCIPLINE, IF SO THEY WOULDNT BE SUBJECTED TO SHIT WOULD THEY? THEY WOULD HAVE MONEY ON WEDNESDAY HUH?

PHildO- Your a zombie who can't string together a paragraph without fuck ass shit but I need to be educated? I suppose you think banks are totally uncorrupt, venerable and just in their lending practices. They (the masses aka 96% of the population of the planet earth) are subjugated by the capitol mongering of wealthy bankers who continually change these rules on them in order to confuse the rules they create. Which they by contract are not obligated to abide by, because they have all the power. As far as me being an asshole your dead on am a total dick head. Maybe you should come up here from bumpkin land and educate us undisciplined, uneducated assholes in cleveland about money management. NO, I see, your rules dont apply to us because your ass is a loaded little rich boy who does not have to worry about money so you feel comfortable ritaculing individuals of lesser means. By liberal I can only assume you mean poor well your wrong again, because these rules are going to fuck over a whole lot of trailor park, redneck, nascar, republican, sister fuckers down in your area as well.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
down in my area? im in ohio too you dumbfuck. asshole was a general statement concerning types like yourself. i didnt direct it at you but if the shoe fits find a matching shirt. i did call you a dumbfuck though

Sep 28, 2002
Yeah no shit dumb fuck you live in the boonieburbs outside of Dayton. As far as the shoe fitting you must have a size 13 asshole.

@everyone else I say this is a double standard because you can deposit a check wait 2 days mail a check then get a charge on your next statement because they didn't clear your deposit before the one you mailed out was cleared.

Apr 6, 2004
the banks got into law just to scam us
n not every1 wants checks not 2 be cashed,
if they have this tech. n still be holding catz checks so te fetti can b used thatz bullshit
fuck da banks, scandalous azz bitchaz n the govt.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Yeah no shit dumb fuck you live in the boonieburbs outside of Dayton. As far as the shoe fitting you must have a size 13 asshole.

@everyone else I say this is a double standard because you can deposit a check wait 2 days mail a check then get a charge on your next statement because they didn't clear your deposit before the one you mailed out was cleared.

that size 13 asshole insult was funny

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
phil said:
please go down in my area? im gay and in ohio too you cutie. asshole was where i want you to pound me. Iam gay is a general statement concerning types like me. i did direct my mean and disrespectful comments at you and iam sorry will you date me. but if the shoe fits find a matching shirt a pair of slacks and a pair of crew socks I dont even know what iam talking about its so hard to type while my sphincter muscle is getting its daily workoput. i did call you a sexy muthafucka though

Wowo phil i think your a little queer for syaing that in fact i dont think you shold be on this website anymore. You in the asshole section of Ohio getting hillbilly fucked by your dad and brother who run trains in your ass hence anything from size 13 shoes to bowling pins, gas caps, old mouse and mousepads, whole commador 64, and macs that can fit. Dayton is where they have the gay pride march and i bet your in it. You like butts and dicks you fag.

Fuck the bank i keep my ends in my mattress. So i sleep pretty bad.

The bank is always fucking with you. If you also know stores have a time frame as to charge your debit card and that can fuck you up if you dont keep track of your funds.