PASS THE AMMO AND PRAISE THE LORD????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
Motherfuck did you REALLLLY have to start another thread for this shiat.

You got the title dyslexic btw.

I already whored this track someone else pass the torch

Nov 29, 2006
TechsRipgut said:
Motherfuck did you REALLLLY have to start another thread for this shiat.

You got the title dyslexic btw.

I already whored this track someone else pass the torch
u gotta chill out buddy...no1 comes on here to get hated on y u hatin like that...u gotta jus chill and pop anotha pill

Nov 29, 2006
and if you would have actually fuckin paid attention u would have seen that i thought that those were two different songs and not one title

Dec 27, 2005
wpggangsta said:
u gotta chill out buddy...no1 comes on here to get hated on y u hatin like that...u gotta jus chill and pop anotha pill
aint hatin yet....you need to use the search tool...

btw I probably would have hooked it :chinese:

Jan 10, 2006
It's also on the Summer Edition of It's on Now. I got the cd from ebay from a dude that had 3 RDV cds for sale. I think I only had to pay 20-25 bucks or something, I don't remember.

"GIVE A FUCK DO A BUCK PLUS!" There are some tight tracks on those RDV cds.

Dec 27, 2005
iam37one said:
It's also on the Summer Edition of It's on Now. I got the cd from ebay from a dude that had 3 RDV cds for sale. I think I only had to pay 20-25 bucks or something, I don't remember.

Remember when those were for sale for pennies?

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
iam37one said:

wrong better look again. its only on the OG copy. and it was awhile back when you can get all 3 for like 13 on ebay.