parinoid skizoprenic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
someone told me i have classic symptoms of this disorder, but i dont thoink i have it. im a very parinoid person and i have volent mood swings, and feel like im always being watched. the slightest thing can set me into wanting to go on a homicidal rampage. but i think it is just hormones with me growing up since im only 17. can anyone speek on this or post up the real symptoms. thanx

May 15, 2002
Re: Re: parinoid skizoprenic?

Juan Million said:

it could be associated with a drastic change in your life.
that's true, if something suddenly happened to you could cause you to react differently then you normally do. Have you always reacted this way or did it just suddenly emerged?

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
well in like 6-7 grade i always felt as if i was being watched u know, it didint really bother me. then my mom died in 8th grade but in 10th grade and this year it got to the point where i felt people could read my thoughts and see my any move when they wanted to even if im jsut chillin in my room.

Apr 25, 2002
KleanKut said:
well in like 6-7 grade i always felt as if i was being watched u know, it didint really bother me. then my mom died in 8th grade but in 10th grade and this year it got to the point where i felt people could read my thoughts and see my any move when they wanted to even if im jsut chillin in my room.
That shit doesn't just happen though, it has to do with something changing in your life that causes you to feel like you are being watched. Maybe you could be having premonitions of a future event or maybe you are being haunted by something in the past.

May 15, 2002
have you tried seeing a councilor after your mom's death, maybe you need to learn how to deal with your mom's death. it could also help you figure out what you're paranoid about. try to talk to a coucilor at the school, if they can't help, they'll probably refer you to somone.... but you should really get help if it gets to the point where you're enraged.