PARAKLETOS MUSIC NETWORK!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
Parakletos Music Network is a Music Label of Christian brothers and sisters who love the Lord before they love music. Who realize that without Christ as head of their lives, they can do nothing of themselves. Talent is given by God, but talent used before it is laid at the feet of Jesus is worthless. We dedicate our music, our lyrics and our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. May HE shine and not us. May His voice be heard and not ours. May HE be exalted and never us. Lord, help us to stay humble. Please log onto our website at WWW.PARAKLETOSONLINE.COM and look for further announcment's on up coming project's and event's. Thank you.

Up coming project's by A.L.G., Young Ant & David Rocha (known as Dyno)

A.L.G will soon be releasing his CD titled 'It's not about me.." with nationwide distribution, Itunes and through this website. A.L.G knows that rap music is a ministry and a tool for reaching souls. He also is known to share with anyone that one must be a worshipper before he or she is a rapper. This CD will bless you as he shares with you what Jesus Christ can do in the life of a man or woman. Featured on many songs is his wife Lil Syl, who will also be releasing an album soon. Praise God for this couple that use their God given talents for the Lord in total submission to Him. Be on the lookout for this April 2010 release.

Hayward rap artist Young Ant started rapping in 1992. In 1994 he began his professional career, when he started rapping with Crooked and Duke of the Darkroom Familia. By 2000 Young Ant had been featured on over 10 Darkroom albums, and started his own record label which released his group album Unjust Hustlas. In 2004 Young Ant networked with Yuyo Mc. of Synthetic Groove Records, and recorded and did production for rap artists Killa A and Young Nature. In 2005 Young Ant was in and out the studio working on his solo albums. But that all changed in January 2006 when he started to seek the Lord. After a year of ups and downs Young Ant finally found his place as a Soldier of Christ. In April 2007 he decided to use his musical talent, to spread the word of God and help bring others to Christ. By September 2007 Young Ant finished his first Christian rap album which was released March of 2008 on his independent label, Hands Up Music/Praizey Boy Productions. Young Ants CD is currently available throughout the Bay Area, and Central Valley California. If interested in booking Young Ant for a Church event please send a message via myspace someone will promptly get back to you. Thanks and God bless you.

DVD of the 'Testimony of David Rocha

This project is being put together for those that really want to know how God can reach a man like 'Sir Dyno'. An infamous gangster rapper, notorious for his blood thirsty, drug deal promoting music. Living a lifestyle that matched his music and finally being arrested by the FBI and DEA. Arrested for the third time for drug sales, Dyno realized that something had to change. Sentenced to an 8 year sentence in the Federal Prison system forced him to look within himself and reflect on his life. He quickly realized that a person cannot change themselves, it is impossible. But he read that the Bible said that for God, 'nothing is impossible. Against all of his pride, he humbled himself and got on his knees, begging Jesus to change him and come into his life. The pride was shattered, the hate was shattered and the darkness in his heart was filled with Jesus Christ.

Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] for further infornamtion.

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
its all good bro..these albums are really tight and will do very well regardless of negative responses..i have heard song's and belive me these albums sound a lot better than other cds that are out rite now.. just my opinion..

Mar 13, 2007
I know,just playing compa. I will check them out if I hear snippets or something;a man makes his own decisions, he does not let others make them for him.

Jul 1, 2004
My bad, maybe im wrong for thinking this way but I feel its DISRESPECTFUL to make any kinda of money off of religion, I dont care if your selling cd's or crosses or even bibles. making money off religion aint right. Even if the money goes back to your church, I thought thats what the ties are for.

Jul 1, 2004
Up coming project's by A.L.G., Young Ant & David Rocha (known as Dyno)

A.L.G will soon be releasing his CD titled 'It's not about me.." with nationwide distribution, Itunes and through this website. A.L.G knows that rap music is a ministry and a tool for reaching souls. He also is known to share with anyone that one must be a worshipper before he or she is a rapper. This CD will bless you as he shares with you what Jesus Christ can do in the life of a man or woman. Featured on many songs is his wife Lil Syl, who will also be releasing an album soon. Praise God for this couple that use their God given talents for the Lord in total submission to Him. Be on the lookout for this April 2010 release.

Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] for further infornamtion.
this gotta be some of the biggest bullshit right here...WITH NATION WIDE DISTRIBUTION, ITUNES AND THROUGH A WEB SITE???? If rap music is a ministry tool then why not put it up for free download? give cds away free?

Sep 9, 2004
IT WAS A JOKE BRO. LOL. I WILL ADMIT I WAS WAITING ON A NEW DYNO RELEASE SINCE HE GOT LOCKED UP...IT GOES DOWN. WE ALL LIVE AND DIE BY OUR CHOICES. DYNO HAS MADE HIS. MUCH LUCK TO HOMEBOY.