PARADISE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
ALRIgHT PEOPLES, I DONE gOT IN A FEW DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL LATELY AND I gOT A QUESTION FOR YAW. N-E-BODY THAT DONE RESEARCHED THE BIBLE OR EVEN KNOW A LIL BIT OF IT KNOWS (gODS)ORIgINAL PURPOSE FOR MANKIND WAS TO BE HERE ON EARTH IN A PERFECT PARADISIAC ENVIRONMENT TO REPRODUCE AND SUBDUE IT(THE EARTH). AS THE STORY gOES ADAM MESSED IT UP FOR US AND INTRODUCED SIN(INCOMPLETENESS) SINCE WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY HIS OFFSPRINg.
MY QUESTION IS, IF (gOD'S) WORD IS FINAL AND HIS PLANS NEVA CHANgE, THEN HOW ARE HUMANS SUPPOSED TO gO UP TO HEAVEN OR HELL IF WE ARE MADE TO BE HERE ON EARTH?

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I've been through a bible study with a Jehovah's Witness friend of mine & the information I received from that was above & beyond anything religious that I've ever heard. To me...it was the truth.

There are 144,000 "annointed ones" that will go up to Heaven to do God's work while the ones whom survive Armageddon & are resurrected will indeed be on Earth AS INTENDED...in a PARADISE EARTH. At that time man will be perfect. We were supposed to be perfect but Eve listened to the serpent & went against God's "rules". But thanks to Jesus' ransom sacrifice - which atoned for our "original parents" mistakes - we can have hope in striving for that paradise. NOT EVERYONE will experience it though, so don't get your hopes up.

**dislcaimer**
I was short on time so it wasn't quite as detailed as I would've preferred.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Been there, disputed that. I got a J-dub homie I battle it out with. I usually always win. That magic number there only promotes an elitist environment. And where those are jealousy and envy are not far behind. And that's somewhere just south of "perfect".

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Deep Thought said:
That magic number there only promotes an elitist environment. And where those are jealousy and envy are not far behind. And that's somewhere just south of "perfect".
That number is a specific number in the bible located in Revelations.

Jealousy & envy are traits of "worldly people"...they will not be tolerated in the new system of things. If you cannot respect things in the way God intended you will surely be cast into the lake of burning fire (figurative fire=no return...NOT literal fire like people think)

Most'll be surprised to know that Jesus was in hell...which is not what people think as well...also referred to as Sheol.

Strike 1:devious:

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Been there, disputed that. I got a J-dub homie I battle it out with. I usually always win. That magic number there only promotes an elitist environment. And where those are jealousy and envy are not far behind. And that's somewhere just south of "perfect".
I'd have to say that 144,000 doesn't neccessarily promote any elite enviroment. Those few of the "annointed" or 144,000 that I've seen take part in the emblems at memorial, are people that are looked up to in the congregation, therefore their fellow Witnesses respect the fact that they are one of the 144,000. That is prolly the one thing that I actually have takin from all of Grandma's studies and actually never called into question. Deep, ask grandma to introduce you to her friend Sister Knott....she one of the 144,000 and you'll see what I mean.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MR. MAJA,
IT SEEMS LIKE YOU SOAKED QUITE SOME INFORMATION ON UP. MUCH PROPS PLAYA.

DEEP THOUgHT,
SO NOW WE BLASPHEMOUS? BUT MAN, IT AIN'T ABOUT BATTLIN' NATHAN OUT BUT TRYIN' TO QUESTION THANgS AND COMIN' UP WITH LOgICAL ANSWERS. JUST LIKE THIS POST WAS INTENDED.

POETIC CHOCOLATE,
DAMN BABYgIRL, YOU HAVE IMPRESSED ME. I NEVA KNEW YOU COULD BE SO INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATIN'.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
The Bible was written by men. "All men are capable of lying"

Like any other religion J-Dubness asks you to step out on faith. Just because something appears in the Bible (full of contradictions anyway) does not mean it is a "fact". Hell, I've read lots of books. Can I quote those too and say, "There it is."? This convo will never end. I can already see your next 3 scripted plays. We must simply agree to dissagree.

Not that I'm the end all be all.

Carry on.

May 14, 2002
God did make Heaven and Hell as well as Earth so why should he refuse us in Heaven when our bodies die and our 'spirits' move on? He can't judge us all for the actions made by Eve or Adam right?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
144,000 jews. THIS POST IS SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AT THE PERSON WHO I TALKED WITH.

THIS POST IS FOR EVERYONE BUT MORE SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AT A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL . WE HAD A DISCUSSION FRIDAY AND THIS IS DIRECTED AT YOU. I WILL NOT SAY YOUR NAME AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DID NOT MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN.

the return of YESHUA HAMASHIACH IS NOT AN "INVISIBLE" RETURN THAT HAPPENED IN 1914.

LOOK UP THE GREEK WORD parousia. LEARN ITS MEANING.

YESHUA HAS NOT COME IN 1914 IF SO THIS WORLD WOULD HAVE ENDED BY NOW. HE HAS A PHYSICAL RETURN.

THE FOLOWING SCRIPTURES ARE TAKEN FROM:

Matt 24:26-27-"If therefore they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go forth, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east, and flashes even to the west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be."

Matt 24:30-"and then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory."

Mark 13:26-"And then they shall see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory."

Luke 17:24-"For just as the lightning, when it flashes out of one part of the sky, shines to the other part of the sky, so will the Son of Man be in His day."

Luke 21:27-"then will they see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory"

1 Ti 6:14-until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ

2 Ti 4:8-the crown of righteousness, which the Lord...will award on that day...to all who have loved His appearing

Titus 2:13-Looking for...the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ

Heb 9:28-Christ...shall appear a second time for salvation without [reference to] sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

1 John 2:28-And now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming.

1 John 3:2-when He appears, we shall be like Him

Rev 1:7-He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced him.

YESHUA *WILL* LEAVE HEAVEN:

Acts 1:9,11-12-He was taken up..."This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven"...from the mount of Olives

Zech 14:4-His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives

Acts 3:21-whom heaven must receive until the period of restoration of all things.

Phil 3:20-heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ

2 Thess 1:7-when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire

YESHUA WAS NOT *CREATED*. DO NOT CONFUSE BEGOTTEN WITH CREATED

FIRST BORN REFERS TO ONES ***POSITION*** NOT CHRONOLOGY. AN EXAMPLE OF THIS WOULD BE Gen 41:51,52 COMPARED TO Jer 31:9.

YESHUA IS GOD
Phil 2:5-7

YESHUA IS BEFORE ALL
Col 1:17

YESHUA IS NOT MICHAEL NOR IS YESHUA AN ANGEL
Heb.1:4-8

YESHUA SPECIFICALLY PREACHED ABOUT THE SOUL BODY AND SPIRIT. THESE THINGS ARE DISTINCT.
Gen 2:7 USE A STRONGS CONCORDENCE.1 Thess 5:23 US A GREEK LEXICON.

SOULS LIVE ON Rev 6:9-11.

TO THAT PERSON YOU MENTIONED.
Eccl 9:3-10

GREEK LEXICON AND STRONGS CONCORDENCE. GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT OF THE LIVING. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

THE BODY SLEEPS AND NO SCRIPTURE CONFIRM THAT THE SOUL OR SPIRIT IS SLEEP.

HELL,GHEHENA, THE PIT, TARTURUS AND THE LAKE OF FIRE ARE PLACES.

HELL IS A PLACE.
Is 66:24,Dan 12:2,Matt 8:11-12,Matt 8:29,Matt 13:49-50,Matt 18:8,

Matt 25:46-"And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Mark 5:7,Luke 12:5,Rev 14:9-11,Rev 19:20

IF YOU ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE THIS APPLIES TO YOU Revelation 20:11-15 PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE ITS NOT SYMBOLIC IT IS LITERAL.

TO PROPERLY UNDERSTAND THE BIBLICAL CONCEPT OF HELL AND HEAVEN ONE MUST UNDERSTAND THE BIBLICAL CONCEPT OF LIFE, DEATH AND SIN. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE "SPIRITUAL DEAD" , " CUT OFF" OR "DEATH" YOU WILL BE LOST.

ADAM "DIED" WHEN HE SINNED. HE WAS "SEPERATED" FROM THE CREATOR MEANING HE LOST FELLOWSHIP. YHWH IS HOLY AND DOES NOT PARTAKE IN SIN.

YHWH REQUIRES ATONEMENT/PAYMENT FOR SINS. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BLOOD SACRIFICE. YESHUA WAS THE LAST SACRIFICE. IF HELL IS NOT A LITERAL PLACE WHAT IS THE USE OF ATONING FOR SINS.

HELL IS A LITERAL PLACE AND IT WAS NOT MADE FOR MAN BUT FOR ANGELS.MAN WILL GO BECAUSE HE CHOOSES TO GO AND HAS NOT PAID A PRICE FOR SINS.

2 Peter 2:4 God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell (THE WORD HELL IN THIS SCRIPTURE IS Tartarus), putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgement.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which did not keep their first estate ,but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day

CONCERNING THE 144,000 THESE ARE HEBREWS/JEWS!!!!!!!!! 12,000 FROM EACH TRIBE AND EACH TRIBE IS LISTED!!!!!! THESE ARE MEN NOT WOMEN.

Rev 7:4-8 AND Rev 14:4-5. THIS IS NOT A "SYMBOLIC" MEANING BUT IS TO BE TAKEN ***LITERAL***.

BEFORE THE 144,000 ARE SEALED THE FOUR WINDS MUST BE HELD BACK.
Rev 7:1,3

IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR 1914 TO BE THE RETURN OF YESHUA. THE TEMPLE HAD NOT BEEN REBUILT,THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLITION HAD NOT HAPPENED,ISRAEL HAD NOT BEEN DECLARED A STATE AGAIN.

A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL BE CREATED.

Is 65:17,2 Pet 3:10-13,Rev 21:1

Olam Haba. LOOK IT UP.

Gan Eden .LOOK IT UP.

The Kaf ha-Kela. LOOK IT UP.

IN CLOSING EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN PROVIDED PROVES THE FOLLOWING (FROM A BIBLICAL POINT OF VIEW)

1.YESHUA DID NOT RETURN IN 1914 NOR HAS HE RETURNED YET.
2.HIS RETURN WILL BE A PHYSICAL ONE THAT EVERYONE WILL SEE
3.YESHUA WILL PHYSICALLY LEAVE HEAVEN TO RETURN.
4.YESHUA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WAS NOT A CREATION.
5.YESHUA IS NOT MICHAEL NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN MICHAEL.
6.SOULS LIVE ON.
7.THE BIBLE HAS NO SCRIPTURES THAT SUPPORT YOU SIMPLY CEAST TO EXIST.
8.YESHUA PREACHED A "LITERAL" HELL
9.OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES SPEAK OF A LITERAL HELL.
10.JUDAISM DOES HAVE AN AFTERLIFE
11.HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL BE DESTROYED AND A NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH CREATED.
12.THE 144,000 ARE MEN WHO ARE VIRGINS (IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS THEY ARE VIRGINS WHO HAVE NOT DEFILED THEMSELVES WITH WOMEN)
13.THE 144,000 ARE HEBREWS/ISRAELI AND YOU HAVE 12,000 FROM EACH TRIBE.
14.THE SEALING OF THE 144,000 HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE.

THANKYOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY
:dead:

:h: THE SON OF GOD

PS THE REAL JEWS KNOW WHAT THEY WORSHIP................