Papoose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
illapino said:
TRU started in the Bay, they blew up in the south when master p took the game he learned in the bay and applied it to his native south..
That's true but that's not whut this tread is about....sexy girl in your pic btw....

D

DaSlimReaper

justutta said:
aint there some guy dat raps wit busta rhymes called papoose?
Papoose is a mixtape rapper from Brooklyn signed to DJ Kay Slay. Dude is hella raw.

Sep 30, 2005
2euce 7even said:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=171020&page=6&highlight=rarest

on 1 uv da songs features papoose, was papoose around in 95?
check dat 1995er bay area playaz comp.
plus whats a TRU song doin there?P aint from da bay he from the south.
Hope you ain't thinking NY mixtape rapper Papoose, cause that's a different one... This Papoose is from EPA, he was in a group called Roots From The Underground as Moe mentioned, the album came out on Murder One Records which was the label Sean-T produced for at the time.
And as it's been mentioned, TRU and the whole No Limit started out in the bay in the early 90's and up to the mid.

D

DaSlimReaper

jmf007 said:
That's true but that's not whut this tread is about....sexy girl in your pic btw....
Who are u to say what the thread's about? U didn't start it. Plus, the thread starter asks why was P in a Bay comp. and he answered.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wonder how they both had the same name like that? its a pretty original sounding name, it would seem like NY Papoose bit EPA papoose but I doubt it. Roots from the underground was a hella underground tape that probably didn't make it past the penninsula for the most part.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
jayda650 said:
I wonder how they both had the same name like that? its a pretty original sounding name, it would seem like NY Papoose bit EPA papoose but I doubt it. Roots from the underground was a hella underground tape that probably didn't make it past the penninsula for the most part.
Papoose means something like "a baby" in native american or maybe some kinda african language, I dunno....but it's not that un-common. But that roots of underground is hard as fuc regardless, west bay shit!