Papers that you are proud of.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
I wrote poorly in college.
i doubt that, aren't you a writer?

for me, there is a difference between a paper that is just all around shitty, and a paper that makes sense but doens't have the best grammar.

i've always been horrible about grammar and writing in the way that teachers told me to write, i had to 're-learn' english by the time i was 6 since i couldn't speak correctly lol. stupid language anyways, i caught onto spanish very quickly because it actually made sense to me, grammatically.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My favorite paper I ever wrote was a 10 page essay in high school on what high school football meant to me. I got a college scholarship for writing it. I ended up not saving any copies besides the one I gave to the people who judged it. I never saw it since the day I wrote it.

I've written a lot of other papers from high school, college, and grad school that are awesome...my second favorite being 'Why I dont think Canada exists'. But that football scholarship was my favorite. I forgot all about it.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I got a standing ovation from the class and a letter from the teacher saying that ¨I respect you as both a student and a colleague¨