Paper Politicians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Anybody know where I could find that album at in the bay area? I'm pretty much willing to drive anywhere in the bay to snatch that album. I heard it at one of them listening booths at Rasputins and it's the kind of mobb music that I like. The beats were bumpin and KT was spittin. I knew he still had it in him.

Any underground moms and pops stores that you know got it? Got a number for me? I don't want to order it online. But I will if I have to. I just hate waiting on and missing UPS/DHL packages at the house.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
What the hell album is this? I aint never heard of it...
It's knockin' dog trust me. Next time you go to Rasputin's go to one of them listening booths... search for Killa-Tay and then you'll see the album "Paper Politicians". I hate ordering stuff online because I am paranoid about giving my credit card info out.

KT or Pat shoot me a PM or something because I really want this CD.

much appreciated!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I found it at Rasputin's. It was in the compilation section... I was lookin' in the Killa Tay section. I could have been had it. This album is knockin'....

What's the difference and 2 Cali G'z knocks...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
GLAD 2 SEE SOME GOOD PUB....WHEN IT FIRST DROPPED MF'S TRIED 2 SAY IT WASN'T COOL BUT I ACTUALLY ALWAYS BELIEVED IT WAS A SOLID ALBUM JUST DIFFERENT & MIGHT TAKE TIME 2 GROW ON SOME PEOPLE...IT'S STILL IN MY WEEKLY ROTATION SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I guess different strokes for different folks... Not trying to talk bad about anybody but in my opinion Pat's lyrics are about average but other than that I think it's a pretty solid album. The beats on there are slappin'. Make sure you come heated on your next album like you did on this one dog.... keep spittin' them flames!