$panish Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
JUST HEARD RIDE UNTIL WE DIE FROM THE STRANGULATION 5, AND LIKED THE WAY MR.G PUT IT DOWN IN SPANISH. NOWADAYS YOU DONT HEAR HOMIES DO THAT. GOOD SHIT MR.G,GOT ANY MORE SPANISH RAPS?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
JUST HEARD RIDE UNTIL WE DIE FROM THE STRANGULATION 5, AND LIKED THE WAY MR.G PUT IT DOWN IN SPANISH. NOWADAYS YOU DONT HEAR HOMIES DO THAT. GOOD SHIT MR.G,GOT ANY MORE SPANISH RAPS?
Thank you sir, Yes in fact i have an ALL spanish song with Silent Machetez, Big Gavino, & Nono Brown called "Caminos"
coming out on my next project "Gangsta Rythymz & Block Ryhmez".
When it comes to spanish Silencio is the fuckin man, I truely believe no one does it better.
i havent heard too many newer school HBR artists do enough spanglish to know who could and would sound dope going head on espanol.

RIP Carrillo

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I been slapping these vatos album for the past month tambien ... Im feeling the lyrics

[video=youtube;-wxHZUE0LBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wxHZUE0LBo&feature=related[/video]

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I like the traficantes albums .. I was fortunate enough to be part of the last one.

I see a lot of rappers try to rap in spanish .. but you can tell that they don't speak spanish fluently. Fortunately i was raised in a spanish speaking house , I see a lot of raza that speak what i like to call ... "espanol mocho" enough to understand but kinda backwards or mixed in with spanglish .....

May 31, 2006
WTF!!! I skipped every single post since the 2nd one...i didnt know mr charismatic osea MR. G could rap in spanish.

Pinche Mr. G you know how much dope music we could of made this whole time lol