Pancreatitis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Good to be home I feel like I was detoxed from alcohol with dilaudid and Ativan. I never admitted it was due to drinking so I would be treated like a human (it works if you don't flinch), but I know I'm just lying to myself. Like right now I have a strong urge for Rx painkillers and it would be nothing to get some good pills or H right now. I'm smoking what little wax I have left and then I'm going to roll up a fatty and drive to a dispensary for strong edibles and more wax. My daughter is in daycare and the dog, bird and three cats are home with me. I got a cool wife who will let me drink and smoke, a cool boss who I could tell about rehab and this situation...life ain't so bad.

I need Valium tho...these nightmares and sweats gotta go.

Thank you guys for all the support and the stories shared

short @short you need a new doctor or a new rap, breh...that is terrible treatment
They didn't discharge you with a script for librium? Then sent me home with a gang of dilaudid and librium. Call em up and tell them you're going through withdrawals and they'll probably hook you up. It works better than valium if you're using it to detox.

Sep 25, 2005
Best of luck to everyone in here with health issues. You guys with gout, get some organic cherry juice from Lakewood if you can find it at your local health food store, co-op, or whole foods.

I had one third of my lung removed when I was 9. I had pneumonia and kept getting misdiagnosed by Dr's and finally ended up in ER and they said I had to stay so I got surgery. I had 3 tubes coming out of my lungs draining blood and puss into a blood puss carrying suitcase. I had 2 surgeries, one to put the drainage tubes in, and the 2nd to cut out the lower lobe of my right lung, which had a cyst (the size of an orange ... they always use citrus fruit references to describe the size of a cyst). I had a catheter in my 9 year old dick too after surgery for the lung in critical. Was watching karate kid but fading in and out. HERESY @HERESY dude getting any fucking kind of tube ripped out of your body is unreal. My f worst experience was getting the lung drain tubes pulled out. I felt it coming through my chest and body, it was disgustingly weird and painful feeling. Worst I've ever felt.

Our bodies are our motherfuckin temple yeah? But I still smoke cigarettes and drink beer like a motherfucker. FML gotta get on a better plan.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Best of luck to everyone in here with health issues. You guys with gout, get some organic cherry juice from Lakewood if you can find it at your local health food store, co-op, or whole foods.

Our bodies are our motherfuckin temple yeah? But I still smoke cigarettes and drink beer like a motherfucker. FML gotta get on a better plan.

got 2 64 oz bottles of cherry juice. in a week between that and the 600 mg ibuprofen 3 times a day the pain is 80% gone. still gonna get x-rays on the foot just to be sure it aint fractured

Props: EDJ and EDJ

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
They didn't discharge you with a script for librium? Then sent me home with a gang of dilaudid and librium. Call em up and tell them you're going through withdrawals and they'll probably hook you up. It works better than valium if you're using it to detox.
Yeah I've been given Librium for alcohol wd before and it kinda makes me feel like a zombie. Any benzo would be fine to help me sleep tho. I need to look into getting on some kind of program so I can function.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
dude getting any fucking kind of tube ripped out of your body is unreal. My f worst experience was getting the lung drain tubes pulled out. I felt it coming through my chest and body, it was disgustingly weird and painful feeling. Worst I've ever felt. .
I visited my friend in the hospital who suffered a gunshot to the lung and I happ to show up when they were taking one of the tubes out. I never seen a "tough guy" get so freaked out before. Watching the tube come out was pretty gross...it seemed to never end

Sounds like u seen too much hospital as such a young kid

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I never had pancreatitis but I went to ER a week ago for pain related to a kidney stone. They end up puttin me in surgery that same night. I wake up with a stent in my kidney and a fuckin string coming out my piss hole with the 1.2 CM stone still inside me. I was pissed when I woke up. On top of that when they gave me the anesthesia I couldn't breath(leads me to believe they weren't supplying oxygen at the same time?) I was on my way to unconsciousness I wasnt breathing and tried to Rip the mask off and my leg muscles cramped up and I was trying to tell them I couldn't breath but couldn't move my body and I literally thought I was dying from no oxygen. Shit was scary as fuck. I walked around for a week with that string in my urethra. 2 nights ago they put me under and blasted the stone with a death laser straight up aborted my stone child into dust particles. They also tried to tell me I have to pull the stent out through my piss hole & it's 24" of string with a tube at the end. I said fuck that do it while I'm out ill get nausea doin that shit awake.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I been on hella drugs over the last week and even in the last 24 hours ive taken a cocktail of painkillers and I still have bladder spasms. It's the feeling like your about to piss your pants but when you go to relieve your bladder a fucking drop comes out and the desire to piss is still there.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Had my follow up yesterday. Pain? Still here. Doc said I'm still healing and that everything I'm experiencing is normal. This is the type of shit I actually do wish on my enemies (but I don't have any enemies so fuck it.) I got like 50 fuckin hydrocodone pills. I'm supposed to take one every three hours but I can't. I take one and in 15 minutes I'm on some other shit. Then the feeling lasts for a couple of hours. Then everything is fine until the next day. The next day all I want to do is sleep. It's the same everytime I take these fuckin pills.

FUCK THESE PILLS.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Its not that bad, maybe the drugs are making the pain way worse. Your body makes its own pain killers and you're probably experiencing rebound pain from drug abuse. Drink water
After becoming dependent on opiates your body actually creates more pain receptors in your body. Which means you are in MORE pain than you were before you started taking them. Vicious fucking cycle

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
No, I don't have that and never experienced it. What I did experience last week was Direct Vision Internal Urethrotomy or DVIU. When I was around 20 I took a nasty bump and was bleeding below the belt but never thought it would come back to haunt me like it did. In short, I was put to sleep, a tube was stuck down my throat, they went inside my dick with a camera, went inside my dick with a knife and made cuts so they can get the camera inside and look at my bladder (which is doing fine now but wasn't before.)

So I woke up hours later with a catheter inside of me and a bag strapped to my leg. Oh but it gets better! Side effects from the anesthesia and tube down my throat? Oh it was nothing, just a bit of vomiting blood and strong tingling sensations/numbness from my elbows to my fingers and from my knees to my toes. Constipation? You bet.

All of that was last monday, I went in on friday to have the catheter removed, I couldn't do it another day. Now when I piss it comes out like a water hose and I'm done in no time.

So, do you want to trade places? Whatever the case, I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

and props to S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE and EDJ @EDJ . They were the only members who knew what was going on or what had happened and they were keeping me in good spirits.

Oh, I forgot this one. When he removed the catheter? Worst feeling EVER. My folks heard me scream and they were rooms away. He deflated it, asked was I ready, I said yes and then he yanked it out. WORST. FEELING. EVER.
WHOA............ gLAD YOU gOT THAT OUT THE WAY. BAK TO LIFE........

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'll gladly take them off your hands breh.
I shot them to my folks before I saw this post. However I might get a prescription today. I'm normally prescribed 20 or 30, can't remember, but I'll know when I finish my appointment today. He may just tell me to suck it up or use some over the counter shit like advil. But if I do get em I'll hit you because I don't won't em whatsoever.

Feb 2, 2006
After becoming dependent on opiates your body actually creates more pain receptors in your body. Which means you are in MORE pain than you were before you started taking them. Vicious fucking cycle

then the doctor prescribes even more garbage pills to take and the cycle repeats once again. the shit the doctors prescribe like ibuprofen are like 600mg and got like 73 possible side effects. if u buy extra strenght ibuprofen otc it dont got all them side effects

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
all yall with extra pain killers, jump in my dm. we should talk. i can magically turn them into american currency like jesus turned water to wine.

i dont need em for myself as im immune to that shit, but i run a turf pharmacy for those without insurance and we always need supplies. :}
Gas tried to swoop in & get my hookup... Shady! Lol