Palmer's going to be a bengal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Yeah, I read about this the other day. I was suprised they included Leftwich in their top 3 choices. Not that I don't think he is in the top 3 (I think he is #1) but most teams are turning their heads on this cat. Palmer got a nice contract, outweighs Carr's by a mil or two, good luck with the Bengals though...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Palmer got a $10.01 million signing bonus, and will get another $4.01 million roster bonus in 22 months. The contract will turn into a six-year deal if he's in for 35 percent of the plays in any season.

Palmer can make roughly $40 million in bonuses and base salary over six years, with escalators that could take it to $49 million. He'll get $18.25 million in the first three years through bonuses and salary.....:confused:
  • SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well if the Jets want Rogers or Johnson, then they are in for disapointment, because neither will probably not be there, because Rogers will go number 2 to the Lions, and Johnson will probably go number 3 right after to the Texans so the Jets may have fucked up!!! GOT EM!!!

May 4, 2002
I know that already Czar, and I agree. But that's been the word that I've heard up until this point. The Lions will take Charlie Rogers, and the Texans will take Andre Johnson. So the Jets might be looking at getting say, a Dewayne Robertson, or maybe even Terrance Newman.

I'm curious as to who's going to take Terrell Suggs now, since the Bears were supposedly leaning towards him until he ran that shitty 40 yard dash. I don't care if he runs 5.2. You don't get 22 or 23 sacks by accident. He obviously has pass rushing skills, that can't be overlooked.

This is going to be a vary interesting draft. I think we're going to see a lot of wheeling and dealing for picks and players.

May 4, 2002
Yeah the Jets are definitely fuckin up Dallas' pick right now. Although I'm sure the Cowboys would be happy with either Robertson or Newman. Both are quality players, but Newman has more going for him, cause he can be a return man too.

Apr 25, 2002
bengals fucked up in my book, but they deserve what they get

an Czar is on the money, jets are gonna be shit outta luck with Rodgers or Johnson.

an Dallas will have a ruff ass secondary with Roy Williams an Terrence Newman.......damn

bears kinda fucked themselfs too, they coulda got the best qb in the draft at the 4 spot in Leftwitch

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I dont know if Palmer will be a bust, but he aint gonna be better than Leftwich, thats for damn sure!! But well see what happens!! This is King Czar again!! GOT EM!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
WiCkEd said:
what do you base that on...have you even seen palmer play,he aint no ryan leaf

you pac 10 fans were saying the same bullshit bout Leaf back then also.....you know Palmer played in the Pac 10 this year which wasnt all that grand of a conference...the team they beat in the bowl game Iowa wasnt all that either....I know your gonna say im trippin but go back and look at Iowa's schedule, they didnt play no damn body.

Look what Palmer did against a decent defense such as K-States, he got done the fuck up...the Pac-10 really isnt any perimeter to judge any QB in since its such a weak ass conference.

I guess you will just have to wait until the Bengals play to see what im talkin bout, trust me, he wont do shit, sorry to burst your bubble