Paid Dues: Independent Hip Hop Festival

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Anyone see that on Myspace???

It says March 28th, it says Tech N9ne, Atmosphere, Living Legends, plus many more will be there. And it had a picture of Tech in his Chiefs jersey on the front of Myspace.

Anyone see it?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fresh, I might actually get to see Tech N9ne perform.......I hella wanted to go when he was performing in the bay with the Jacka

Nov 7, 2006
That's sick. I wish I could be there and see the crowd reaction. Cuz like, it's pretty much backpack rap, and then tech n9ne(dunno what to categorize him as). It's mellow rap then all of a sudden you got some upbeat shit. Crowd gets used to just standing their as the performers feel their dicks and walk back and forth as hype men annoyingly yell back lyrics, then Tech goes on and does a real energetic show. Everything must sound dull after him and I bet most the people there wont see it coming

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^rock the bells was kinda like that......foos are just standing there enjoying talib kweli and mos def and the likes, then cypress hill comes on and the weed gets lit all thru the crowd (I spilled half a blunt I was rolling onto some kids back....lol) then wu-tang comes on with a bit more enthusiasm.......then rage against the machine with full out mosh pits everywhere