"Pac's Life"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
this song is a joke......right?

the whole "new 2pac" album is a joke....right?

man, this is shit is crazy, not even a single solo track

if he aint got enough shit for a solo track, dont make an album, its that simple

it would be smarter to just sell pac verses

Jan 17, 2006
dzellian said:
I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOME SOLO SHIT ON THERE.
nope, every track is featurin someone

01. Untouchable (Swizz Beatz Remix) (Ft. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony) 04:16
02. Pac's Life (Ft. T.I., Ashanti) 03:37
03. Dumpin' (Ft. Hussein Fatal, Papoose, Carl Thomas) 04:28
04. Playa Cardz Right (Female) (Ft. Keyshia Cole) 04:33
05. Whatz Next (Ft. A3, Jay Rock) 04:18
06. Sleep (Ft. Young Buck, Chamillionaire) 04:10
07. International (Ft. Nipsey Hussle, Young Dre The Truth) 04:03
08. Don't Sleep (Ft. Lil Scrappy, Nutso, Yaki Kadafi, Stormy) 03:36
09. Soon As I Get Home (Ft. Yaki Kadafi) 03:40
10. Playa Cardz Right (Male) (Ft. Ludacris, Keon Bryce) 04:54
11. Don't Stop (Ft. Big Syke, Yaki Kadafi, Hussein Fatal, EDI, Young 05:25
12. Pac's Life Remix (Ft. Snoop Dogg, T.I., Chris Starr) 03:38
13. Untouchable (Ft. Yaki Kadafi, Hussein Fatal, Gravy) 04:30

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
the original weren't solo, that's why they don't have enough verses to make the album solo

they could have just released the originals though which they didn't do for some unknown reason

Soon As I Get Home is the only OG track here

Apr 8, 2004
menlohog said:
Pac's life is an old song isnt it....does anyone know where i can see the album cover?
yeah it was. you could tell it was like a quick ass song he did, the hook was wack tho

pacs life
everybody need to chill
pacs life
playa hatas wanna see me killed
pac life
only real n!ggas stay on top
pacs life
...? forgot the last line

beat was wack too

the original version of when i get free song goes hard, they probably fucked that beat up tho. play your cards right origianlly had kci and jojo plus the outlawz on it, shit was dope. untouchable was a drunken freestyle, kinda wack, dumpin was a sick posse track. original whatz next and dont stop were tight too.

Apr 26, 2002
Chinese Mike said:
yeah it was. you could tell it was like a quick ass song he did, the hook was wack tho

pacs life
everybody need to chill
pacs life
playa hatas wanna see me killed
pac life
only real n!ggas stay on top
pacs life
...? forgot the last line

beat was wack too
i think they sampled that original from "pop life" from prince. fold.

Mar 25, 2006
All of the songs have been leaked hella years ago right after his death. How many versions on Makiveli 1-9 bootlegs have you seen?? As a Pac fan I would want any Pac cd to be a solo one, but most all these kids on here and listen 2 the radio, didnt grow up 2 pac like some of us on here that is older.
At the very least its good 2 hear Pac's voice on the air so all these young kids get a chance 2 hear a real legend. And it shows that Pac can still come as hard or harder than any1 before or after him.
Who else can you put out shit from 10yrs ago and have it still be as fresh and tight as anything thats new and just came out????
Pac was the truth!!!!

Jun 2, 2005
Yeah from now on, I am going to start boycotting niggaz that try to put out pacs old sh*t with one of they verses acting like they are paying tribute to pac...Muthafuckas release a pac album or atleast a song I don't already know the words too...