overcrowded jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
yeah this is happening all over the place, my cuz in Folsom State is bout to get transfered to another state possibly, shit is wack, California has to pay for all the inmates too..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HAHAHA!!! THEY SEPERATED THE WOODS AND THE BLACKS FROM THE RAZA AND PUT THEM IN THE NICE PART OF THE JAIL... THASS FUCKED UP... THEY MUST BE ROCKIN N ROLLIN IN MONTEREY COUNTY, ASKIN THE HUDDAS TO ROLL THEM AND THEIR SHIT OUT!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT DEPUTY ACTUALLY SAID SOUTH SIDERS ARE FROM MEXICO AND NORTH SIDERS ARE U.S. BORN... ONE OF THE MOST IGNORANT FUCKIN STATEMENTS IVE EVER READ...

May 16, 2002
Man, they been sayin' that for years though. I was in M.C.J. in Dec. 2000 & they were sayin' that then.

The Homeboy's were sayin' I was probably gonna get some love cause the jail was overcrowded (my release date was Dec. 26).

"Maybe they'll give you 2 extra days on top of your 3 day kick Homeboy, since the jail is overcrowded & it's Christmas."

Hell naw, it didn't happen. LOL!!!!

We had our spread and made the tamales in that MoFo (using the chips, some of you know what I'm talking about). When I got home, I had me some real ones though.