over seas producers???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
i've liked what i've heard so far. i really like the Dela album. Fabio Musta had a pretty good one. i just heard a Blu track off of the Waxolutionists album that's really dope. anybody that you guys would recommend checking out?

Dela ft Large Pro

Fabio Musta ft Jeru the damaja

Waxolutionists ft Blu

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Nice choices.

Honestly, it seems that overseas producers put a lot more time and effort into their tracks. And in the end the tracks come out having a way more complete feel and musical feel (not just random sounds thrown together).

A couple that came to mind when I saw the thread...

Shuko - From Germany. People really need to work with this dude. He's getting pretty well known now because he's been networking and just dropped an album here in the US called The Foundation featuring guest rappers over his beats. It's got Heltah Skeltah, Skyzoo, Sean Price, Talib, Rakim, etc... But most people still have no idea who he is. You can listen to snippets of the album here... http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=CM019CD

#2 and #7 are a couple of my favorites on there.

Armyfatigue - This is a Dutch production duo. Recently dropped an album like Shuko's (guest rappers over their beats). Here's a couple tracks...