Outkast-Speakerboxxx-The Love Below

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
know it aint bay shit but Man this album is hot...dont sleep on this shit. She lives in my lap is my favorite track on Andre cd and unhappy and knowning on big boi cd.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
i have heard neither one......
but will cop it the 23rd along with OBIE TRICE.....
'KAST is the greatest rap group ever in my eyes.........
so its no saprize they pumped out another beautiful album

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that shit is garbage

the only reason people will admit to liking that shit is because its outkast.

if they had been a new group dropping that trash, they wouldnt have even got close to getting a deal. that shit is trash!!!!! unless youre cracked out or tweakin then you might be able to get into this.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
lol @ trash...

looks like alot of people really can't deal with diversity, they are too used 2 a typical rap/hip-hop album...lemme warn U, This album is defenitly NOT yur typical rap/hip-hop album...It's very complex, 2 me, this shit is amazing...work of art...I truely admire these cats...

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Everyone quit hating on Andre. Just because he has the guts to cut his side of the album slightly diffrerent than what internet gangstaz are used to hearing. I usually see that the whack experiments of today are usually the hot trends of tommorow.

These Outkast boyz are geniuses! I mean they cut their album so diversely so that people can enjoy the originality and the fav Outkast style. The way I see it, "Speakerboxx" is for the usual Outkast fans and "The Love Below" is for people who want to open their mind and lend an ear to the complexity of it!

I give Andre 3000 a thumbs up no doubt bout that!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
speakerboxx is nowhere near "for the usual outkast fans"

i was more disappointed in that because i figured big boi would balance out andre's space-retardation trip he's on but it looks like theyre both sharing the same sherm pipe.

honestly, yall would bump this shit if it was some new no name cats coming like that?

YOU WOULD CALL IT WHAT IT IS.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't think theres an inbetween with that album. They're coming from waaaay far left and either you'll love it or hate it.

I can respect cats who do their thing and don't give a fuck. The album definately falls under that. It will be interesting to see how it's received.

Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
honestly, yall would bump this shit if it was some new no name cats coming like that?
No. And honestly, Outkast is probably the only group who might be able to get away with that kind of album.

Rap music isn't ready for all that and I'm not sure it ever will be.

Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
speakerboxx is nowhere near "for the usual outkast fans"

i was more disappointed in that because i figured big boi would balance out andre's space-retardation trip he's on but it looks like theyre both sharing the same sherm pipe.

YOU WOULD CALL IT WHAT IT IS.
I feel you 100%. Andre don't even rap no more.. he might as well go solo and start his own music genre whatever the fuck it is... wanna be singer/alternative artist. Big Boi is still cooh though. They might get away with it with this album just because they're Outkast. It's not even an Outkast album anyway. 2 Solo CDs.

May 19, 2003
i love this shit they comin wit mayne. hey ya is off the hook man.
the only shit i dont like bout it is you cant play both of them shitz at the same time. i wouldnt say it knocks cause it aint tha type of shit that knocks nahmean? but itz definitely good music to hear ta me. its sumthin refreshin which they do to the majors wit every album they put out. its a beautiful thing mayne.

Sep 13, 2002
its pure crap. pure fucking crap.

if thats what having your "mind open" then i wanna shut mine real quick like. it aint music or rap/ its i dont know what.

andre always week, but big boi used to flow insane. but now they both just plain wack.