outa curiousity...about Tech N9ne Merchandise.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
I really wanna get a Tech N9ne Shirt or other merchandise but the only website I have found that sells it is therealtechn9ne.com and not to bash em or anything but its 30 bucks for the logo T plus shipping etc. Which is kind of alot of money for a Logo T. I mean if it comes down to it i might blow the money on it but I was just wondering if they are sold anywhere else for a decent price?

Aug 18, 2002
i dont think so... that site is cool tho.. i got one of the hats off that shit.. you should get a autographed poster of his ass.. that was tha coolest...

Aug 26, 2002
The shirt is well worth the money man its along the lines of the brand name clothing lines. It's a very heavy material and all the logo are not screen printed they are sewn in patches very nice shit man i got the white t-shirt and was very surprised with the quality.

Aug 25, 2002
i want to get the white shirt also and the autographed poster for my wall. What size did u get in the shirt and how does the size compare to most shirts? I mean...im like 5'7...150 pounds regular size guy...but i hate when shirts are way too baggy and the shoulders are down where ur elbow is supposed to be u know? Soemtimes sizes are way different....

Aug 17, 2002
shirts...

just to let ya know....

wash the shirts as directed on the tag.... ALONE and dry them alone....

it is really important.... esp. if u want it to continue to look nice....

Apr 25, 2002
Travis runs paradise aparelle.. so the shirts are real gangsta.. grab em up while they last, im'a get some as soon as my mastercard come in the mail...........................

i thought paradise aparelle was owned by Heath Porter ...because the name came from paradise car car that Heath owns ..plus they did a interview awhile back in the pitch about the paradise aparelle and i thought they interviewed Heath ..because he was in the picture they showed with 3 other guys

May 7, 2002
liquorsicc said:
The shirt is well worth the money man its along the lines of the brand name clothing lines. It's a very heavy material and all the logo are not screen printed they are sewn in patches very nice shit man i got the white t-shirt and was very surprised with the quality.
Oh shit really? Damn Im there then. I didnt think they were anything but screens, sweet. :)

Slide said:
Too bad there aint more blue stuff but oh well.
Word... I dont think I look good in red but I do blue. Ah well gangsta shirts either way.