OUR WEEKEND OF PROMOTING CONTINUOSLY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Well this weekend was no different than others, except a few bigger venues to promote....we had a blast and got off so much shyt. It's a good feeling to know your work is getting seen. We had plenty of folks who knew bout us already and were happy to see us out hustlin as usual. Guess we makin a bigger dent than expected. :)

Saturday....we sponsored the HUGE Kick Boxing Event in San Jose @Mt.Pleasant High School...where over 500 people showed up. We had our banner 10 ft X 2 ft hangin proudly near the ring and the homie AntDawg helpin to get off them flyers. Kids was lovin it...and was lovin the fact that an SJ Label was reppin so hard out there...it felt good. How they gonna know bout you if you don't let em see you right? Man it was nice...ANTDAWG thanks for the help and continued support young homie.

Sunday....we packed it up again and headed out of San Jose about 30-45 mins out to Gilroy, Ca.& The Garlic Fetival. Yea, we had some folks askin what? The Garlic Festival and promotin??? LOL, try over 30,000 people and we the only one's there promotin our asses off. Folks was hittin us for cd's contact #'s and talkin bout they still knockin that HC2C Vol.1 Man, we made it happen all damn day and it was worth everyminute...folks went home with them posters, flyers, etc. an was diggin the Navigator with the DUGOUT LOGO on the back window reppin hard!

LESSON...odds are...where there is a crowd there is Dugout.....festival, car show, anythang that draws a crowd we gonna try and be at that... :)

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
lol about r kelly but u aint lyin... Damn Rob lil bro and friend were str8 pimpin it..
But when eva u need help hit me up...If im not in SD this weeknend ill roll up to tha fair to chop it up....

Apr 25, 2002
Rae-

next thursday in Danville there is Hot August Nights.. there are a buncha old schools.. and at least 5,000 people there last thursday... you might want to check that out if you are available.. i will be able to say what up cuz im goin down there again.

if you want more info PM me or ill just holla back on this thread if i remember

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Tim C - Is this today....apologies, I did not even see this till this morning. Shyt I work till about 6:30pm tonight and I commute about 2 hrs so I don't think I can make this during a weekday...but the weekend would be on! Are you interested in helpin promote there tho?

Here is the flyer to print out that I been sending to folks...you may need to size it down to print...only if ya want tho aight folks...thanks for the info!

http://www.dugoutrecords.com/nu_flyer.jpg

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
^right on folks..

it went down REAL big.. bigger then i ever seen.. hella tight cars like you wouldnt belive..

lotta beef tho.. the Burger King had like 3 fights.. some fools car got surrounded and spit on and shit and everyone was kickin it but he was with his bitch so he wasnt gettin out.. hella norte's and shit kickin it..

theres another one in 2 weeks.. thursday.. hope you can make it. i put up about 3 fliers then the cops were like do you have a liscnese to do this and all this bullshit.. they probably got torn down.. but im a get more next time.. (and better tape :) )

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
DAMN! Sounds like how the San Jose Car Shows used to go down man....they were just as filthy! :devious: Thanks for tryin to hustle man we appreciate it! Um, my work schedule is changing soon so I may be able to swing something for the next one...we shall see pimp!

Thanks again man, your help is greatly appreciated. :)

PR.