Our DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME get-together turned into a "SPLIT PARTY"...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
We went out for a few drinks (or actually many drinks) and we went back to this girls house at 2 cause they kicked everyone out of the bars early because technically it would be illegal to stay open to 2 last night since it would be really three.

Well the worst thing for the Pitt Lacross team was they brought in 3 trophies to the bar i was at and they got wrecked by drunk people and one guy made a hat out of a trophy.

Well get to the definitions of a SPLIT PARTY already!!!!!!

A "split party" is when you have a bunch of dance majors at your house and one starts to do back bends and splits. Then the others want to show off also, so you get like 5 girls in tight pants and skirts trying to do splits and other contortions while all us guys sit on the couch and let the beer run out of our cans when we arent concentrating on anything else but the butts bouncing and spreading in front of us.

Oh and these two girls started massaging each othrs asses and the one started sticking her finger in the others ass hole and then the one said "Heyyyy!!! I sort of liked that!" And then they started wrestling.

It was 6am before i knew it.