OU..... BACK UP QB???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
just wanna know if they have a legit back up. and if he's got any experience since they play jason white all game and throw all game.

03:11 TD OKLAHOMA
KEJUAN JONES 77 YD PASS FROM JASON WHITE
(TREY DICARLO KICK)

^^^^^^^^
4th quarter

didnt think stoops is that aragent and that intent on beating a dead horse

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
At that point texas tech was still trying to score so why shouldn't OU? What's the difference between a team losing by a lot trying to score a touchdown late to make the loss closer and team winning by a lot trying to make it by more? Personally I don't think there is any other reason to take your starters out other than to prevent injuries. I think you should try to score as much as possible. If the other team can't stop you why stop yourself?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Also that was a 1 yd pass and the other 76 yds came after the catch. It's not his fault nobody could catch him.

Sep 13, 2002
lol

um folks you didnt answer my question. guess you didnt have time to look it up.

there acutally is a reason to put in your back ups to develope them incase of injury, to prevent injury, for recrutment, and to reward players who work there ass off all week long.

looks like cats on game day on espn think usc has a shot and coach said that he thinks usc will beat them.

not saying that means anything. not say usc will win not saying it will be close.

but this would be the best game in years. 2 most explosive legitament off, and deff.

WILD BUNCH II vs those guys ou has.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Almost every other game OU has put the second string in pretty early. Once or twice a couple of the 3rd string players have entered the game. This time they didn't. You must have not seen any of their games yet because otherwise you would have known that.

Sep 13, 2002
and the answer is????????????????????????????????

if jason white goes down you guys die. you have no back up. no one sep white has took a snap in college yet.

hope k state dosent knock out white same with usc. because then there will be a legit excuse.

that exucse is having an asshole like stoops as ya coach. not developing the back up and lossing the NC or big 12 champ because of it.

Sep 13, 2002
my fault yall got paul tompson. he has took snaps.

its still fuck stoops on mine. hes a great coach. but its this year or bust for OK.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Paul Thompson is more than capable of taking over as the starting qb and doing a good job. He doesn't have the accuracy that Jason White has but he has a great arm and is a damn good runner. I have no worries and no reason to. You can keep hating though. Also what do you mean it's this year or bust? As long as Bob Stoops is the coach OU has National Championship potential every year.

Sep 13, 2002
your lossing your to best offsensive players and half your deffense

if stoops can bring them back from that next year like carrol did with usc this year then he deserves even more hype then he gets now.

OU fans who keep talking shit about only nfl teams can beat us. rember CO state. they almost beat you.

advantage in coaching usc. stoops is aragent and will over look things and take things for granite. carrol is realistic down to earth and all better person to have behind you when preparing your plays.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Bob Stoops will not overlook a National Championship game. About colorado, 34-20 isn't "almost beating". Speaking of getting beat USC actually did, by cal who isn't a great team. OU hasn't lost a game. I don't care how many teams "almost beat" OU. Nobody actually has beat them, almost doesn't count. On the other hand someone actually has beat usc.

Sep 13, 2002
tim. i i know they lost. i never denie that.

but people think 1 game means OU wins by 50. which is a bunch of bull shit.

people that dont watch usc. saying they have no deffense. people saying that ou would never losse a game to any team no matter how many teams they play. and saying only the best nfl team can beat ou.

all im saying is OU should be favored 10-14 points. but ill take usc to cover that spread. and it will be a game.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think OU will treat usc like texas but I think they have the potential to. If usc doesn't make any big mistakes early then yes it will be a game but as several teams have shown this season if you turn the ball over against OU you will pay. I think usc will minimize the mistakes and make it a decent game. Also don't forget that nobody expected OU to do what they did to fsu in the last National Championship game they went to and this team is a lot better.

Sep 13, 2002
yea well usc is alot better then fsu.

also leinart hasnt thrown a pick in 198 straight passes and in 6 straight games. i dont see SC turning the ball over as much.

i think it really is a dead even game. turnovers will decide it plaine and simple.

also what do you think the final score will be. and is OK as good as everyone says if they win by 7.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Regardless of the outcome of the game OU is still as good as everyone says they are. Both teams are in my opinion. As far as the score I'm thinking something like 28-16 OU.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Get over it proppa!! It dont matter who their backup is, all u have to worry about is J. White lightin up your defense!! Make sure u ask this same question after OU taps that ass in the sugar bowl!!! Hahahha!! GOT EM!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
proppa said:
your lossing your to best offsensive players and half your deffense

if stoops can bring them back from that next year like carrol did with usc this year then he deserves even more hype then he gets now.

OU fans who keep talking shit about only nfl teams can beat us. rember CO state. they almost beat you.

advantage in coaching usc. stoops is aragent and will over look things and take things for granite. carrol is realistic down to earth and all better person to have behind you when preparing your plays.
LMAO, that has to be the funniest shit I have ever heard, you must not know about Stoops.....you are making assumptions cuz he is "running" up the score on some teams that he is Arogant, look at his BIG GAME record....against ranked teams, THEY DONT LOSE....he has only lost against like 4 ranked teams in his coaching history and that was mainly when he first started, he is fuckin boat load better then your coach, if yall had this dope ass team this year and last year, why cant your coach get them up to go undefeated?????? and this Oklahoma almost losing to Colorado shit, thats fuckin stupid, who gives a fuck, they won by fuckin 14 points in Colorado, that place aint easy to play in and since when is a 14 point win BAD? if its against a shitty team like Arizona or someone yes it is a Bad thang, but against a team that was ranked in the top 10 earlier and the defending Big 12 North champ at their home stadium, its a straight ass win, you cant get up for every game

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Stoops is probably the best coach in college football today!! U must deal with it proppa!! U may not give him his credit but everyone else does, and after they smash on yall u will give him his credit!! GOT EM!!