OTHER THAN THIS WEB SITE, WHAT ELSE DO YOU GO TO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
dont forget bay-on-top rusto^^^ your one of our regular memebers theres
you been a member since

True, exactly is your point though? i usually only download stuff thats impossible to find...i downloaded the new demolition men, million dollar dream comp, a couple jacka albums,and a few other new albums, BUT, i went out and purchased those albums afterwards. And the albums that I myself uploaded there are rare as fuck with the exception of one which is somewhat hard to find. I actually hope BOT takes down the new album download section......its killing the indy scene.
Im a CD collector dog, ill post pics of all the albums that ive downloaded off BOT if you like. MP3s just tide me over till i get a chance to bounce to my local independent music shop

You must be a member there to, how else would you have found my account?

Mar 13, 2007
of course im a memeber duh!!!!!
and you can say all you want that you only download hard to find albums but we know why your there just like the rest of us
to download free music!!
dont deny it
just cuz your on the east co co forum you dont gotta lie since
everyone on here gets ass hurt about free music

edit:
and bot site will never get shut down cuz we moving the server out the usa
then no can do shit about the site
yes,BOT is a koo site,alot of good shit to download

Nov 2, 2002
of course im a memeber duh!!!!!
and you can say all you want that you only download hard to find albums but we know why your there just like the rest of us
to download free music!!
dont deny it
just cuz your on the east co co forum you dont gotta lie since
everyone on here gets ass hurt about free music

edit:
and bot site will never get shut down cuz we moving the server out the usa
then no can do shit about the site

Yes, downloading free music is nice, but at the same time i try to support local artists that i listen to and mom n pop shops as much as possible.

You dudes need to stop acting so defiant n shit, all youre doing is pissing off rappers even more. Websites like yours should be seen and not heard

Nov 2, 2002
lmao if sites like bay-on-top got you saying shit like it shouldnt been seen or not heard then you wouldnt be getting on them if got you saying shit like that
read it again, i said it SHOULD be seen and NOT heard....meaning you dudes shouldnt be coming into other forums laughing in the faces of people that dont support your site

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
I do have an album. Its called north side rolas v.1,I put that out without rappin a word. But like any of the homies I sell for. If I or them catch there music on there its only a mtter of time til we catch em in the street.mods or owners.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Yea I just seen my dvd up there so if this website ever has any kinds or street promotion of any kind consider me there to beat somebodies fukin ass. Please one of u guys say your from the site in the streets. Someone gettin smashed. And don't be mad if I take out of your pockets like u took from mine!!!!!