Other Jobs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
Me and 2 other guys at my work I trying to look for other jobs since its going nowhere...no promotion, no additional training, no bonuses, no chance of other position within the company.
we all in the same position doing labor work, no college jus diploma, little experience.
Any new suggestions these days? Thanks
In my experience having a good attitude and being positive pays off more than anything else in the work force. I also feel it's best to stick it out somewhere and success will find you, unless your willing to go back to school and further your education.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you lookin for legal work find a union apprenticeship gig (unless you want to go to college)- electrician, elevator, pipe fitter, sheet metal, or other construction, or city state or fed positions. Not all lines are steady, I was Union Sheet Metal years ago but I live in a right to work state so that flipped from steady to almost non-existent. Union gigs are great if you in the right sector or state. City or state jobs might not be the way to go depending where you live, in Phx they are hittin the city new hires so hard that after getting raped for taxes and paying into the mandatory retirement system changes, you only takin home like 50% of your pay and AZ state pay and bens is hella lame. Look into Fed yobs if you going into govt sector thats where the cake is at. At the end of the day I say get yo hustle on potna.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Got dat ebt ga money so ya I basically do
So you a 27 year old male on govt assistance? That is hella bitch made. Be a man already. There a legless mufuqa half mile from my crib out there erday hustlin from his wheelchair. He prob gettin some gubmint money (he deserves it he has no legs) and he still out there hustlin almost every goddamn day. What is your sorry ass excuse?

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
So you a 27 year old male on govt assistance? That is hella bitch made. Be a man already. There a legless mufuqa half mile from my crib out there erday hustlin from his wheelchair. He prob gettin some gubmint money (he deserves it he has no legs) and he still out there hustlin almost every goddamn day. What is your sorry ass excuse?
No excuse I just do me, fuck that Lt dan ass nigga hustling

Feb 11, 2006
Fuck I'm kinda drunk but this sentence is really confusing me
*You’ve*got to be kidding me.*

I’ve*been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Wal mart are looking for guys just like you breh.
I dislike wallyworld...

but as much as i dislike them, they do offer advancement. the only thing is the pay sucks.

I stock overnight and I would have to take a pay cut to be a dept mgr in the day time!!!!

If I didnt have real life bills I'd do it just so I could put that on my resume when applying to other places.

But yea, once you hit dept mgr, theres a bunch of other mgr positions available after that.