OT: YOOO Check it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Dont yall say that i dont do anything for you

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/pancakes.asp

Whenever someone inquires what my favorite kind of food is, the answer is always the same: "Free!" So, on 12 February 2008, IHOP restaurants (formerly known as the International House of Pancakes) will be dispensing my favorite kind of food.

Between 7 AM and 10 PM participating IHOP restaurants will be offering their guests one free short stack of pancakes.

As the offer is described on the IHOP web site:
Join IHOP to celebrate National Pancake Day on Tuesday, February 12, 2008. From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., we’ll give you one free short stack (three) of our famous buttermilk pancakes.* All we ask is that you consider making a donation to support local children’s hospitals through Children’s Miracle Network, or other local charities.

* There is a limit of one free short stack per guest. The offer is valid at participating restaurants for dine-in only while supplies last and is not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount.
All IHOP asks of free pancake recipients is that they consider making a donation to support local children's hospitals through the Children's Miracle Network (or other local charities). In 2006, IHOP customers helped raise more than $340,000 for charity, and in 2007 that number jumped to $625,000. In 2008, IHOP hopes to top the $750,000 mark.
Thats right, free mo fuckin pancakes all day tomorrow

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Ahh shit im hittin this up when i do my annual drive home and smoke tomorrow from work im gonna fuck them up and get the biscuits and gravy.

Damn sob you fucked it up for strange cuz now it looks like people gonna be having to stick with the 3xl strange shirts being too small for some of the siccness lol

TSM

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hate any pancake except IHOP pancakes. And fucka SM t-shirt until they start dropping some 3XL's at the shows. I put that 2XL on after I bought it and it reminded me of the time I went into Hollister and split a hoodie in half putting it on.