OT- Yo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Hey yo! How has everyone been? I thought I'd stop by and say hey to all my friends who are still here! Been busy with school and shit, so I haven't been able to stop by for a while!

Had my I-tunes on random and Slither came on, and I had a random memory of strippers and Ecstasy... lol... and Bobbi (lmao)... good times

What's new? I miss you bitches! Who's still around? Deana? Tom? Eric? Chris??????

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yup yup... nothing new there. Miss the old days... when it wasn't that way!

Got presents to wrap, I'll try to check back tomorrow :)

Mad <3 to my OG's and Tech; fucker, I still get MORE shit done with Absolute Power on than anything else! Ultimate motivator! Good times...

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Yea as you can see there is no one on this board right now. If tech had a new album coming out in a week there would be at least 10 people active on this page right now.
I feel lame because I couldn't come back with something like "I was fucking ten bitches!".

I was playing Rogue Galaxy on my tired ass PS2.

Anyways,

Welcome Back, Slither.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I feel lame because I couldn't come back with something like "I was fucking ten bitches!".

I was playing Rogue Galaxy on my tired ass PS2.

Anyways,

Welcome Back, Slither.
2 words and a number: Play Station 3

Oh and hey watsup Slither, Ive only been on this board for about a year but Im here all the time so just introducin myself since youll be seeing me around

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dena doesn't post here anymore. You can catch my homegirl on Facebook statusing about her amazing boyfriend and some kids she takes to the park and other shit pretty often, though. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.