OT: Where can I find Killer lyrics???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
well i dont feel like fucking going through pages and pages of fucking songs just to every once in a while find a fucking song off killer faggot
just start from the last page and go back... killer is the most recent cd so the most recent lyrics will be from killer... plus i gave u a site bitch, go on somewhere with that faggot shit u faggot lol

Jul 28, 2008
we have all fucking established that the lyrics thread has some of the killer songs. i was just looking for something not so fucking retarded. the lyrics thread is a piece of shit. i just wanted a fucking site name..other than the one im on ofcourse. theres no reason for you to come in here being an asshole just because u think i was beling lazy. maybe it is fucking lazy! so the fuck what?

Jan 28, 2005
I'll put down 180 that he's 16 and hates juggalos, and he's in his junior year of high school.
I get the feeling he is 14, about to start his freshman year of high school, isn't a juggalo but just a white kid trying to be black, and also enjoys writing poems which he thinks are deep in his free time when he's not fighting with his mother over his 9 p.m. curfew.