OT: What Midwest rappers do u listen too

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
besides Tech9 , I realize this the Tech9 board so hopefully you all bump him, but who else u got

Chitown: PsychoDrama, Dramaward, D-Fly, Triple Darkness, EC Illa
Gary: Father Tyme, Outside, Ric Jilla (JLMACN, man u were right and I wrong aboutthis cat), ThuggedOut
STL: Lyrikal Warfare, Deadly Deuce
KC: Court dog, Rich the Factor, I need to fuck with Fat Tone
OKC: Nitro and Buccett Loc

what else is out therrre

Aug 18, 2002
KC
-Tech N9ne
-Kutt, Kalico, Grant, pretty much everybody from Strange
-RDV's
-Zig & Vertigo
-Hobotone
-Approach

Chi Town
-Twista
-Do Or Die
-Crucial Conflict
-Cap.One
-Kanye

Detroit
-Eminem & D12
-Obie Trice
-Royce Da 5'9''
-Gordy ain't bad

Others
-Bone Thugs
-Sandman
-a little Nelly & Pretty Willie

Aug 26, 2002
he said Pretty Willie, the females love that dues shit herrre

are forgot Do or Die and Twista, Obie Tice shit is cool

Nitro and Buccett Loc: they put out a comp album called Turf Stories back a few years, Nitro got an album that u can get in mainstream stores called Hustlin Payz he has another one but I'm thinking u gonna have to dig to find it something Jungle
Buccett Loc has an album caled For the love of G, dig on the internet for that too
Hennessey song is worth the time and effort to find these cats
"I keep coming with some real fly shit, I just want yall to feel my shit " "WHATCHA SIP'N ON???" "HENNESSEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY"

Nov 13, 2003
mr. nitro new cd is clean thats what i heard from some people it came out like last year they played his shit on the radio in tulsa, oklahoma when i lived there it was clean when i go back imma try to pick it up

Jan 23, 2003
Right now im fugging with:
Indiana: DaReapa, Vizion, 1st battalion,Cash D,Pugg
Chi: Black Pirate Militia, Quarta Ounce
Minnesota: Sandman and got a album by Minnesotathreat coming in the mail soon,hopefully thats tight.
Nebraska: Afta Lyfe
STL: LOS of Bulletproof Records

im listening alot of other artists from the midwest but that's what im bumping at the moment......

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Flint: The Dayton Family, Top Authority, Jake The Flake, Skanbino Mob, Flint Fharmacy, Ghetto Azz Niggaz, MC Breed, Scurvy, Project Born, 211, F.O.D., Stacked Deck, NiggaClan, B Brock, Tommy Fingers, 1.8.7. Mortalz, Billy SMokes, Swan, Ka'Nutt & GX

Chicago: Twista, Do Or Die, Crucial Conflict, Cap.1, Black Pirate Militia, Mob Axshin, Quarta Ounce, ThirdShift, White Folks, Psychodrama, Triple Darkness, D-Fly, Ko-Killa, Snypaz, Speedknot Mobstaz, Rigamortiz, Mercenaries, Qualo & The Movement.

Saginaw: Ill Street, Bone Skanless, Madame Dane, Agony, Mack The Jack'a, Astray, First Degree, N.O.T.P. & Dynasty Society.

NW Indiana: Da Reapa, Vanni, MCG'z, Yung Gunz, Outfitt, First Battalion, Mike Lott, Father Tyme & Ric Jilla.

STL: Lyrikal Warfare, Deadly Deuce

KC: Tech N9ne, Lejo & Da Hooligans

May 11, 2002
In St. Louis I only listen to old school shit like:

Deadly Deuce
Compilation Ghetto Insanity "STL G'z, LOS, Lil Puppet, 2 Blunts & A 40"
Da Gatekeepaz
Lotone & J Dog

I have a underground Lyrical Warfare CD, I need to pick up some new shit. I'm gonna hit you up Gimmi aka Jesse James and pick up a new CD. That underground one bangs.

Detroit:

Esham
NATAS

Flint:

Jake The Flake (tighest out of Flint)
Dayton Family (Bootleg, Shoe String, Ghetto E)
Skanbino Mob

Chicago:

Twista (only old school shit)
Crucial Conflict
EC Illa

Alton:

Ablaze (That local CD knocked, she can throw down lyrics)