OT: What kinda ride do you got?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
yeah a magnum...cause thats fuckin original shit right there

i can already tell you the type a dude that just wants to fit in...you and your music....not original

and the redone GTO was gay...didnt even have a functional ram air hood

it was a pontiac sunfire on steroids
because dude would rather have a magnum means he is runnin with the crown?? wouldnt that mean your runnin with the 1970's crowd?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think 100% of what he said is bullshit.

Sure, the GTO is plain, but it comes equipped with either an LS1 or LS2, so that's a win.

I'd mob in a Magnum because hardly anyone has one. Maybe the Bone Thugs mark was thinking about Chargers because THEY are the kind of car you pick up if you're looking to be like suburbanites.

For having so many cool cars, he's coming off as a hater. Mix that attitude with the nice cars, and you've got the dude nobody likes because he's unappreciative of other people having nice things. Nobody likes an asshole with a cool car.

Have some respect for anyone willing to sink their money into their car, be it any of the cars posted in here.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a GTP, even though Pontiac is my brand, but I'd give it up to you if you pulled up and it was an 11 second streetable car. Does that mean I would envy you or want one? Hell no, I don't like Bonneville's or Grand Am's because they're a waste of sheetmetal, but did clear the parts bin over at GM pretty well when they were produced.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im not even sure your ass could fit in a GTP

and the GTO is still garbage...its too fuckin small....i remember when they first rolled off the truck at the dealership in 2004 and i was hyped to finally see this marvel up close and actually get to drive it 5.7 V8 6 speed i was happy as a fuck and damn near bought the same one I did the PDI (pre delivery inspection) on...but it was tiny..no ram air hood...and when i thought about the GTO i always think of my dream car 1967 pontiac GTO...in 05 thet brought the ram air styling...yet not functional...why? add a 6.0...i get it they killed the firebird so they need a car to take its place...sadly the GTO falls short...exterior and interior destroyed what this car could have been

one more thing...magnums and chargers...and 300's are not rarities...they can be found everywhere....and its sad that they were never optioned with a 2 door model...or even convertible...i bought a 2006 magnum sxt with 35,000 miles for 6,000....sold it 2 weeks later for 12,000.....why? those fuckers are everywhere out here...

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
and the redone GTO was gay...didnt even have a functional ram air hood
Seriously, gay is the word you wanna use with the rides you've shown?
i can already tell you the type a dude that just wants to fit in...you and your music....not original
Right. I'm that dude. That would make perfect sense if I was driving a Mustang. I don't know anybody who drives a goat.

Dude, you're a bitch. All I said was that ur gay-tion wagons weren't my style. I wasn't being rude or anything. Simply stating that the closest thing I would come to in regards to a wagon would be a magnum. I'm not a Dodge fan at all, so that wouldn't happen...but it'd be as close as I would get.

And you want to hate on my goat? Fuckin' please sir! My shit is quick, clean and tasteful. Your shit is gawdy and slow. But you have storage space and leg room! Fuckin aye! I don't see GTOs everyday. However, I do see somebody putting big ass 22s on their gma's Buick quite often. So who is original?

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
my 300 may not be original but i still love it, and i got the v6 cuz i dont care bout performance, less gas money on road trips.. but my fav car i ever owned is my 76 for ltd.. its just out of commission right now

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
FOR SALE CALL HALO HOT ROD
850 E Jefferson Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90011
Neighborhood: South East LA
(323) 234-2048

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
2008 Ford Focus. It gets over 35 mpg, and it dropped my insurance rates from the 2006 Nissan Sentra I was drivin' before I traded it in.

Aug 5, 2008
I have a 99 Integra, lowered, full exhaust, intake, 1000watt sound system, 2 sets of rims(winter/summer) also I have crazy rare integra parts from uk.. my car well known in the import community..

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
2003 Infiniti G35 red coupe..Fully Loaded with Nav and everything...Totaled it last year...:-( Saving for another ride now.

Jan 3, 2006
2004 Chevy Tahoe Dark Green

Just went to court last week, received a ticket for "I could hear your bass coming from 3 blocks away"

and guess what was bumpin'.................My World.........., no shit....!!!!!

Oct 9, 2002
Ive got a 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8s for my daily... just somethin to sound good and get a ton of MPG's for the work commute...

lowered on Tein Springs
Kenwood DDX516 source unit
JL C5 6.5" components
JL 300/4 amp
JL 500/1 amp
JL 10w7 subwoofer in sealed enclosure
Totally fatmatted for sound deadening...

For the weekends... 1993 Supra TT that is now a 71mm turbo, nitrous, cam, blah, blah, blah...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That is fucking righteous, man. I had the chance to race a kid in a single turbo Supra, but the cops busted up the party before that happened.

And also, there's a guy running around Southern Missouri with a twin turbo Supra and the loudest blow-off valves I've ever heard on a turbo car. You can hear the pressure release from a couple thousand feet.