OT: what is everyone driving these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i pay 25 a month for my gtp (supercharged, coupe)

as far as a first car, id say a 740 turbo volvo, throw away car but actually has some decent power for a beginner. if you have a ton of money id say BANK IT! and get the volvo turbo

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i pay 25 a month for my gtp (supercharged, coupe)

as far as a first car, id say a 740 turbo volvo, throw away car but actually has some decent power for a beginner. if you have a ton of money id say BANK IT! and get the volvo turbo
its definitely a fun car to have...if you can find a manual one even better, but a auto is good enough...u can beat the car up as much as u want and not really hav any problems

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I drive a red 93 Ford Tempo 2 Door with a drivers door off a '94 (or '95 not sure which) Mercury Topaz, one windshield wiper at the moment, no heat or AC (only defrost), a missing a passengers side rear view mirror, and off color body work done to it on the passengers side, plus numerous other small problems here and there.....

:cool:
post up a pic g show deez niggaz whats up.... lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
if ur really worried about insurance just get a 4 door 4cyl car and you'll be fine

and im pretty sure the cheaper the car the cheaper the rate
That couldn't be more false. Even if I bought an '89 Camaro SS for 1,100 bucks, my insurance company still sees that car as a sports car because of the SS(sports car performance package), the two-door coupe styling, and the V8 that's under the hood. You're gonna receive insurance befitting of a young man with a healthy risk to society by owning a land dart such as it.

The best way to have performance but pay menial insurance rates is by finding exceptions to the rule. My Impala SS, though insurance companies recognize the SS as a symbol of factory performance, is a four door sedan that warrants the need for a V8 to power it and is classified as a Family Sedan rather than a Sports Car, thus making insurance lower without sacrificing performance.

Feb 15, 2006
All of these pics I found on the internets, but you get the idea.

This is what I use during the winter:

Except mine is really starting to rust.

This is what I ride during the summer when there's a potential for rain:

Except mine is all black and really dirty.

And this is what I ride in good weather (which we don't get enough of here):