OT: What exactly happened with Noxious N8?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
IDGAF enough to actually do that.

And I'm talking about you all of a sudden hating SM. I know why you feel that way, too, so don't bother lying or saying you don't know why you felt that way or that it didn't happen.

I'm nice enough to you, but this game-playing bullshit has come to a stop on my end, and I'll only be chasing facts outside of this forum to answer my questions about you.

Nov 6, 2005
Show me were I said I hate Strange/Tech and were I said I promoted him in AZ and the eastcoast ill wait..........
I use to grind hard for Tech and Strange. Really hard from day to night! Just tired of doing shit for people that dont respect me for who I am and what I did. That was a long time ago. WCM is the only people that show me real love and respect me. And thats why i'm in it with them like I am! And I live on 71st and memorial. Shit I was flammed up on 57th steet north promoting Tech when no one knew who he was at all in Red everything hat pants shirt and all People thought I was crazy for doing that but I did it for Strange took chances for Strange. Rolling in my half Tech N9ne wrap 87 cutty on the north because I am a down as mothafucka for real. No man puts fear in my heart NO ONE.
Hope the wait wasnt too long for you.

Aug 31, 2005
I've always liked Asmodeus, was happy he got one of the mod spots, I think it's because he was the only other person that sobman tried to name jack...except he didn't have Tech make fun of his name on an interview

damn i wish i had saved the pic that n8 photoshopped himself into some other crew's pic

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I aint never been down wit nate and some of his posts have annoyed the fuck outta me but my boy yola he from oklahoma and he say n8 is a cool cat??? I think ya`ll to hard on dude.... he just love rap and promotes his favs just like a lot of others round here??? lol But yeah those pics and comments is funny..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

It shoots rainbows and shit
If you give me the name of that thread, I will certainly rise it from the grave. I remember it being deleted, but I also remember saying it shot rainbows, I think. HAHA

and he's even a family man!!!
Don't even twist it, though. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a family man.