OT: What Concerts You Going To This Summer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
This is more for the KC folks.

Just wondering if any of you were anticipating any concerts this summer.

I got a few so far.

The Killers @ City Market 5/11
Joshua Radin @ Grand Emporium 4/15

It's a little early but anyone have more?

I really wish Ben Gibbard from DCFC would come here, or the whole band I don't care. I have a feeling that the City Market concerts are going to be off the hook like they used to be.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Ozzfest is free this year. Never been but always wanted to go, so I might put forth more of an effort this year.

Insane Clown Posse's four day "Gathering of the Juggalos" in Michigan. I'll be there...and I wouldnt be surprised if they bring back Tech this year.

Speaking of Tech...Travis came on this board and mentioned him doign a big tour in July and August. Needless to say, I'll be there (if there's a Chicago date).

Twiztid...they should be on their own tour once their Independents Day album drops in July, so I'll be there as well.

KoRn. If they tour, and I can get to it, I'll be there.

Jan 2, 2004
Bones Justice said:
Ozzfest is free this year. Never been but always wanted to go, so I might put forth more of an effort this year.

Insane Clown Posse's four day "Gathering of the Juggalos" in Michigan. I'll be there...and I wouldnt be surprised if they bring back Tech this year.

Speaking of Tech...Travis came on this board and mentioned him doign a big tour in July and August. Needless to say, I'll be there (if there's a Chicago date).

Twiztid...they should be on their own tour once their Independents Day album drops in July, so I'll be there as well.

KoRn. If they tour, and I can get to it, I'll be there.
So.. Twiztid is blatently ripping the name of a Royce album, now.. Sweet.