OT: Website Design??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Hey, I was wondering if any of you guys knew any good graphic designers? I need a website designed. The same guy that did all of the artwork for my new album had agreed to do it, but that was well over 4 months ago and I'm tired of nagging him to finish the job. I don't really want to spend over $200 since I have a guy already lined up that will do it for that. I would pick someone over him if the work was better. I'm not looking for anything fancy or in-depth...just basic website design, hosting, and whatever else is needed to set it up. Please let me know. Thanks.

Aug 31, 2005
lol $200 budget?

just to get a site up and running your looking at paying about $3/manhour...you'l get exactly what your paying for a shit site with a shit ass template with some half assed thrown together graphics

my advice, up your budget 5 to 10 fold or go the fuck home

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Look assholes, I asked for design guys...not advice on money. If the dude is badass, I don't mind paying over $200. I've got plenty of $$$ to make shit happen. I spent 14k on my new album for crying out loud. I'm just saying I have a guy in mind that is impressive for $200. I'm not looking for a phenomenal website, so I'm not looking to pay big money.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Look assholes, I asked for design guys...not advice on money. If the dude is badass, I don't mind paying over $200. I've got plenty of $$$ to make shit happen. I spent 14k on my new album for crying out loud. I'm just saying I have a guy in mind that is impressive for $200. I'm not looking for a phenomenal website, so I'm not looking to pay big money.

And you spent 14 g's on making your album? Ahahahahahaha, ect. :cheeky:

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
And you spent 14 g's on making your album? Ahaha :cheeky:
At least I got money to do shit. Everybody on this forum is bitchin' bout how they wanna bootleg shit or how they'll save $5 by not pre-ordering shit. Half of yall barely got enough cash to keep your internet on to check this forum. Your ass is probably at the library right now, Roz :cheeky:

Jan 29, 2006
At least I got money to do shit. Everybody on this forum is bitchin' bout how they wanna bootleg shit or how they'll save $5 by not pre-ordering shit. Half of yall barely got enough cash to keep your internet on to check this forum. Your ass is probably at the library right now, Roz :cheeky:
That makes us poor cuz we would rather save 5$ and get the item elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.