OT: Wayne- Politics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
its different, better than alot of stuff on the radio, wayne's being creative i guess its hate it or love it

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
if tech did this song it would be

"wow what a great topic. Tech is so ahead of his time."

that being said i dont like it cuz the chorus is wack and the flow is retarded. the quality might have somethin to do with it

but at least he is actually talking about somethin

Nov 14, 2002
Why can't Wayne just get a real band to play the music instead of using whatever program to emulate guitars and drums?

Oh and Cham already did a song with the "Inagoddadavita" (SP) guitars, which they're clearly ripping off on this track. And he crushed it. This shit is trash and it has nothing to do with my current opinion of Wayne. I keep giving the dude a chance and he (time after time) makes me sick to my stomach with his music.

This song in particular, is much worse than some of the shit of his I've heard. Thank you for exposing me to it. I appreciate it.

Feb 17, 2006
yeah this is what teenagers should be rapping to.. dumb fuck.. another shitty track by the way.. didnt mind the marilyn manson-esque voice in the beginning, but the feature was lame and his rap fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.