OT - [VIDEO] Raw Reese - 618

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
My big homie puttin' it down for my city and area...618
If you don't know about him...school yourself...
We do a lot of shows with the 816 both in KC and East Saint.
It's a movement ya'll..

PS: Tech needs to holler at the people who did this video ASAP
Oh and if someone can embed this..that would be appreciated..

Ain't nobody heard of ya big homie. Tell ya big homie to step his game up, so nobody has to "school themselves" on who he is.

The only movement coming outta East STL is the people that can afford it, moving the fuck outta East STL.........

Learn how to embed ur own videos. It ain't that hard.

This ain't even an OT thread, this should've been in the Midwest Forum.:siccness:

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Ain't nobody heard of ya big homie. Tell ya big homie to step his game up, so nobody has to "school themselves" on who he is.

The only movement coming outta East STL is the people that can afford it, moving the fuck outta East STL.........

Learn how to embed ur own videos. It ain't that hard.

This ain't even an OT thread, this should've been in the Midwest Forum.:siccness:
nomnomnomnom

someone's on their period.

May 20, 2006
actually i'm drinking.........

If u gonna have a video reppin East STL, don't nobody wanna see yo big homie, fakin gangsta

come with some club shit, up in the Pink Slip, and you'll get some play.

Otherwise, stop trying to get some "jeff" on the strange forum........

Jul 7, 2002
Video is cool, but he needs to spend some of that money on a real studio. I used to engineer and I know the sound of a mic in an untreated bedroom or closet and that is what I heard. If that was recorded in an actual studio the engineer should be shot.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Video is cool, but he needs to spend some of that money on a real studio. I used to engineer and I know the sound of a mic in an untreated bedroom or closet and that is what I heard. If that was recorded in an actual studio the engineer should be shot.
All the money came BECAUSE of the mixtape this track was on...quality was shitty.