OT: Top 3 Most Slept-On Rappers Out Now??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
gotta show love to your boys in your state :)
I beg to differ....KD is the best thimg to come out this state, Nappy lost my respect with their corny ass country gimmick when 5 of them are from the Ville, they made great music so it's a shame

as far as your label moving 115k units, that was over a fucking decade, during the glory days of the industry where shit like Drama and Miracle were getting gold records, your "label" is the longest running joke in this city, and the only person in that crew i have ever respected is big shawn

edit: just watched your video, lmfao at thi guy trying to look hard recording in an apartment in White Oak..Okolona in its finest,

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
For the second and final time, I don't know the dude in the video, the guy is not a member of Mobstyle Music. As far as Mobstyle being a joke in the Ville, I just got to laugh at that one. KD? KD eats off our units also, just ask him. Every artist in the Ville eats off our units. I get 1000 messages a day from artist like this begging to be a feature. If you want to rap in the Ville, you know who you got to go through...

Ps. *Insert Popeye Laugh*

I beg to differ....KD is the best thimg to come out this state, Nappy lost my respect with their corny ass country gimmick when 5 of them are from the Ville, they made great music so it's a shame

as far as your label moving 115k units, that was over a fucking decade, during the glory days of the industry where shit like Drama and Miracle were getting gold records, your "label" is the longest running joke in this city, and the only person in that crew i have ever respected is big shawn

edit: just watched your video, lmfao at thi guy trying to look hard recording in an apartment in White Oak..Okolona in its finest,

Aug 31, 2005
kd eats off his motown advance and he left the ville for good reason, post mobstyles numbers since 05...even do your popeye laugh shit or whatever...while your doing it

who is mobstyles distro right now? exactly

who do they have on their label? buk? the sluggers? 812 soldiers?

i think a quick look at your chain in your sig explains more then i ever could...maybe you all should sign n8

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
LoL the popeye laugh comes from Techs feature on our album...
Yes a quick look at the chain in my signature, shows much success, thanks for noticing. Distribution? Call up Travis, I am sure he can tell you... Signed to Mobstyle? Mobstyle needs no artist other then Buk, he sales enough for all of us to eat on. Sign N8? Who the hells N8?

kd eats off his motown advance and he left the ville for good reason, post mobstyles numbers since 05...even do your popeye laugh shit or whatever...while your doing it

who is mobstyles distro right now? exactly

who do they have on their label? buk? the sluggers? 812 soldiers?

i think a quick look at your chain in your sig explains more then i ever could...maybe you all should sign n8

Oct 2, 2006
LoL the popeye laugh comes from Techs feature on our album...
Yes a quick look at the chain in my signature, shows much success, thanks for noticing. Distribution? Call up Travis, I am sure he can tell you... Signed to Mobstyle? Mobstyle needs no artist other then Buk, he sales enough for all of us to eat on. Sign N8? Who the hells N8?
I figured I would add some comedy to this thread by asking the following question:

What does Buk do?
Buk _____ enough for all of us to eat on.

(a). sails (b). sells (c.) sales (d.) cooks