OT: The Red Sheep..what do u think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2008
Honestly bro, once the quality is shaped up, I think people will enjoy it more. I understand why people dont like it due to quality. It annoyed me too but I like listenin to new music and givin constructive criticism
Yeah were working on it. we just dont have good shit to work with.but we mainly work off garage band on my dads mac but..he took it with him on vacation but we have some pretty good quality music on there i would be curious to see what ppl think of it

Aug 31, 2005
since this turned into a shameless plug thread...I just wanna say I'm producing a concept project called Fall of Tyrant that should be releasing around the end of the year...concept album, 13 tracks, group includes 2 rappers and 3 singers...still very early on in the project but I believe I am on the right track with this one.

My last attempt at this was a project called "Taste of Gun Powder" which was on some deep kinda emo shit, but the production I did for that was on FL Studio and sounded shitty in comparison to what I am doing on Reason...switched after Matic and DS2 suggested Reason over FL Studio.

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
since this turned into a shameless plug thread...I just wanna say I'm producing a concept project called Fall of Tyrant that should be releasing around the end of the year...concept album, 13 tracks, group includes 2 rappers and 3 singers...still very early on in the project but I believe I am on the right track with this one.

My last attempt at this was a project called "Taste of Gun Powder" which was on some deep kinda emo shit, but the production I did for that was on FL Studio and sounded shitty in comparison to what I am doing on Reason...switched after Matic and DS2 suggested Reason over FL Studio.
Yeah. Kix is really our only song we're working on that is that style. Most of it is a darker twist on the world but still with a twist of normality. Its extremely different than most stuff, but most of that stuff is still in Production.

Jul 28, 2008
Lol.... Better content.... Better lyrics... And better flow :cheeky:
come on. Kix was juat a play song and it is way better than that shit

Better content...? my song is about shoes and its better than that

Better lyrics...those lyrics are horrible

and that flow was weak as fuck!

I am well aware that my song has many many errors but saying that shit is better than miine s like saying lil wayne is better than tech.

Jul 28, 2008
i apologize if anybody is under the impression i cannot handle criticism. I am very open to any input that anybody would like to put in to help me learn from my mistakes, but if were going to do that...lets not be gay about it

Jul 1, 2007
come on. Kix was juat a play song and it is way better than that shit

Better content...? my song is about shoes and its better than that

Better lyrics...those lyrics are horrible

and that flow was weak as fuck!

I am well aware that my song has many many errors but saying that shit is better than miine s like saying lil wayne is better than tech.
geez don't have to get angry and start cussin n9ne tech!

talk about getting heated:siccness: