OT: The Jokerr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
yeah he's pretty dope. style & content is kind of a mesh between ICP and Monday,but he has his own originality as well i like the story style he presents his music in.
Dope FreEP though.

Sep 7, 2002
ROFL @ yall saying u like dude now cause some bitch said to hahaa..

btw u goth freak go suck some dick or something
Lol.
The fuck is your probelm?

(btw, i'm not goth! sry, nice try though.)

that dude is lame as shit, and what does this have to do with tech, where the hell is the OT
The OT is in the title...right before the part that says :The Jokerr. :cheeky:

Nov 14, 2002
I can't listen to shit where every track has some sort of intro to it. The songs were meh. I found myself shrugging about 30 seconds into each song and skipping to the next one hoping it would be a little better.

Then I ran out of songs.

Dude looks like Antonion Banderas in a joker getup.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Based off hearing 3 songs I'm not sure how I feel about the music as a whole, his use of the gimmick is so heavy-handed that it makes the Insane Clown Posse's shit seem positively subtle in comparison and he's clearly based some of his flow patterns on Tech N9ne, but at least he can technically rap better than most of the pseudo-Psychopathic acts that come along.

Sep 24, 2002
Lol.
The fuck is your probelm?

(btw, i'm not goth! sry, nice try though.)

The OT is in the title...right before the part that says :The Jokerr. :cheeky:
my bad gimmick rappers and Juggalos make me angry and goth girls aka Juggalets make me wanna skull fuckem n given my demon semen en em
sry n shit

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Based off hearing 3 songs I'm not sure how I feel about the music as a whole, his use of the gimmick is so heavy-handed that it makes the Insane Clown Posse's shit seem positively subtle in comparison and he's clearly based some of his flow patterns on Tech N9ne, but at least he can technically rap better than most of the pseudo-Psychopathic acts that come along.
Yer retarded.

Sep 24, 2002
ms_n9na

na suriosly gothy bitches is freaky. i gotta small one but i use it right nadda meann so wuts up u down for some shit or WUT lmao man i aint been this drhnk in a while.
but ya gonna have to stop smoking cigs. i aint lookin for ma dick to smell like a asstray. so when u done u gonna have to clean it up n shit thanks

hey yo wheres that dude who be posting drunk shit all d time. waddaup dude hahahahhaa