OT: Swick Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Hi yall I kinda disappeared for a bit, had back surgery....recovered okay....but they decided to cut me again, this time I didnt recover so quickly, but I am back....and also with a newly reformatted hard drive haha.

I hope things haven't gotten too far out of hand here and Im sure I was missed (that was sarcasm incase you couldnt tell)

My apologies, if anyone has been trying to get at me....I am no longer MIA

Swick

Nov 29, 2006
lol did miss your closing threads hahaha too bad mine had to be the first one after your return lol o well jus wanted to know what moderators were

Dec 27, 2005
Swick said:
Hi yall I kinda disappeared for a bit, had back surgery....recovered okay....but they decided to cut me again, this time I didnt recover so quickly, but I am back....and also with a newly reformatted hard drive haha.

I hope things haven't gotten too far out of hand here and Im sure I was missed (that was sarcasm incase you couldnt tell)

My apologies, if anyone has been trying to get at me....I am no longer MIA

Swick
Welcome back gangsta.. Now start banning mu fuckas!@

Dec 10, 2005
thank god, i thought the Mods had given up on this place. i started to worry when ya'll didnt even post when tech had dropped that MLK shit. but yeah, good to have u back (no pun intended)

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
TECH6688846993 said:
along with closing all the "OT" threads, oh wait, that would include this one...
Hey Fluffy Combs ...Eat a fat dick...preferably not mine...I dont swing that way, but I am sure you can find plently of volunteers here...kthanks

To everyone else....thanks, its been a rough road... but they say I'll be as good as new (sheeeeuuut)

Aug 15, 2006
AHHHHH NO WONDER!!! IVE MISSED U!! LOL.
I ALMOST CALLED YOU THE OTHER DAY 2!
HIT ME UP ON AIM LATER?
YES NO? POPCORN, BEER? HAHA.
WELCOME BACK.