OT: Sundae's Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
Don't know why but i find a women talkin about her pussy just absolutely annoying and disgusting

its just like "congrats your a whore" its not a positive on both sides of the fence dumb bitch

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I'm not saying Sundae's content is the greatest but her flow & punchlines seem to be pretty good atleast up there with the likes of Diamond or Lil' Kim...
No ones touching Minaj though she's on her "A" game.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Sundae was on two of the 57RDV's albums, It's On Now: Summer Edition and Roguish Ways, on the songs "Gutter Living" and "Thong Thissle" respectively. She made an appearance on "The Reinforcement" from Mr. Stinky's The Reinforcement album. She appeared on a couple compilations as well, "Haters Anthem" and "Da Combination" from 50 MC's and It Starts In The Middle respectively. Vell Bakardy had her on the song "MO Tales" from his Universal Game: The Big Boom Theory, and Big Syke (formerly of Thug Life and the Outlawz) had her on a few tracks on at least one of his albums, I'm thinking it was Big Syke Daddy.

Those are all 1998-2002, then there is "Best Friends" with Baby Down, which has a video on Youtube I believe.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Sundae was on two of the 57RDV's albums, It's On Now: Summer Edition and Roguish Ways, on the songs "Gutter Living" and "Thong Thissle" respectively. She made an appearance on "The Reinforcement" from Mr. Stinky's The Reinforcement album. She appeared on a couple compilations as well, "Haters Anthem" and "Da Combination" from 50 MC's and It Starts In The Middle respectively. Vell Bakardy had her on the song "MO Tales" from his Universal Game: The Big Boom Theory, and Big Syke (formerly of Thug Life and the Outlawz) had her on a few tracks on at least one of his albums, I'm thinking it was Big Syke Daddy.

Those are all 1998-2002, then there is "Best Friends" with Baby Down, which has a video on Youtube I believe.
And, also...

Keep Ballin' (w/ Netta Dogg, Phlaque the Grimstress, D Skanless, Sundae, & Cashe')

That was on a compilation album (SunSoul Presents...All In: A Therapy Brothers Joint).