OT: Summer Tours

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
"Fuck Clear Channel Tour" w/

Sage Francis & Joe Beats (Non-Prophets)

Macromantics

The Gimme Fund

Grand Buffett

Mac Lethal

Monday March 8, 2004
*this is an all ages event*
The Granada
1020 Mass. Lawrence KS (785) 842-1390
all tickets available through ticketmaster

i might have to hit this one up

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
yeah, i know... i noticed after i posted, but oh well.

any other good shows coming up that anyone knows about?

Dec 29, 2002
yea i guess d-12 is gonna be on the linkin park concert also
i know i heard lil jon/ying yang twinz/youngbloodz/petey pablo and more are comeing in july

Sep 11, 2002
Chuck D.

I think the Beastie Boys might be on tour this summer. They have a new album dropping in just a little bit called "To the Five Boroughs."

Also, did anybody else read the article Adam Yauch wrote for Rolling Stone on Chuck D.?

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I went to the Mac Lethal and Grand Buffet show out here in Chicago. That shit was fucking crazy man. Mac Lethal has some pretty tight shit and he is from K.C. so I'm sure the crowd was in full support. On the other hand, Grand Buffet is on some different shit but I have been listening to them for like 3 years now.

Nov 14, 2002
•Fuck Clear Channel - Love the tour idea/name, don't know any of the artists except for Mac, who doesn't stand out enough in my mind to give a fuck

•Linkin Park/Snoop/Korn - Linkin who? Snoop what? Kuh-huh... I saw this tour when I was 15 and it was called the "Family Values" tour with Orgy, Rammstein, Limp, Cube, and Korn. It was probably better then, and I didn't even like Orgy, Limp, or Cube.

•yea i guess d-12 is gonna be on the linkin park concert also - Did I say "probably"?? I meant "definitely".

•I think the Beastie Boys might be on tour this summer. - Bust out the Buddha and rub my fuckin' belly! The Beasties haven't done anything worth murdering cops about since License to Ill.

•velvet revolver - Don't know it, but since in10 mentioned it, I'd probably have a good time.

• Slash - Catch a guitar/rock legend live? Gee... Let me think.

Sep 26, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:

•velvet revolver - Don't know it, but since in10 mentioned it, I'd probably have a good time.

• Slash - Catch a guitar/rock legend live? Gee... Let me think.
zero slash and duff are Velvet Revolver with some other dudes and the singer from Stp.
i dont know why i singled out his name

Sep 11, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
I think the Beastie Boys might be on tour this summer. - Bust out the Buddha and rub my fuckin' belly! The Beasties haven't done anything worth murdering cops about since License to Ill.

Zero: Who updates your references, Red Skelton?? What are you talking about? What about Paul's Boutique, or Check Your Head, or Ill Communication, or even Hello Nasty?? Ask any true hip hop afficianado, they were AND are hip hop. Period.

Biz Markie my words: "To the Buroughs" is coming out is June and it will be ALL 100% hip hop.

John

Nov 14, 2002
Zero: Who updates your references, Red Skelton?? What are you talking about? What about Paul's Boutique, or Check Your Head, or Ill Communication, or even Hello Nasty??
You have problems with comprehention don't you? Obviously it's my opinion that all the albums you named... THEY SUCK BALLS!

Ask any true hip hop afficianado, they were AND are hip hop. Period.
When I find a gay hip-hop club with "afficianado's" who'd actually say something so stupid, I'll let you know.

Sep 11, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Ok, yeah. The Beastie Boys are so fuckin' good, they play them on rap stations around the country all day.

Now look up the word "sarcasm".

Being played on rap stations around the country doesn't make someone "so fuckin' good." Case in point: Scarface. He is one of the best, but when's the last time you heard him on a radio station?

Zero: I get it. You don't like the Beastie Boys. That's ok. I figured being from NY and all...